Chapter 1 

What If I was in Futuramous, A virtual Reality Fighting Game?

Chapter 1: The Beginning of Karry Lanceful

Current Time:

It's been 10 years since the defeat of Lady Lynn, it's been 10 years since prince Flynn became lord, and it's been 10 years since I've been chosen by lord Flynn himself. Ever since the previous lord has past away 5 years ago, Lord Flynn has been ruling, and since then, my life has been on a roller coaster with basic life responsibilities. As my life has got a lot busier with studying, Jujitsu training, graduating out from high school with a few weeks away, and helping out my mother as she keeps getting older. I have not been able to watch the current competitors to analyze their stats or to expect on who I might be facing in my future. Although, I have asked about my father because of curiosity, she would not talk about him so, I would drop it but what I have heard with brief conversations, he was a man who was too good for her who didn't deserve her. As the years continued on with Futuramous that I have heard, there might be a war starting to bloom over the horizon against the Silverhead Medallions. Where ever there is war, there is blood shed and if there is war, the royal family of the they now call themselves the Future Rains Us clan which use to be called the Greyhounds will keep a good eye on their contenders on who can rank up to the top through there  ten-year annual tournament anniversary. Normally news like that would scammer all over articles and bill boards like if a new show girl had come to town commercializing their new product but bigger allowing anyone to try their bets to make it through their new instalment. As interesting as it sounds to me, as I got older, interests of me fighting slowly dribbled away. I don't know if it's the constant beliefs from teachers, civilians, and even family members discouraging me that it would be a waste of time of even joining and that I wouldn't get paid unless I was a part of their clan which even in the real world is considered extremely high because people like us worship them like founders of the land. Not just that, Outside, if we seen them out from the cyber world is consider a blessing because of how powerful they are. Not just power with wealth but, physically from the game itself makes you stronger in person due to the training they have to endure mentally and physically. Although powerful, their popularity does not affect decisions of laws in the world we live in. If in Futuramous, they make the rules that can make it livable or disastrous but due to the sudden shift of power, a new set of settlers who goes by the name of the Silverhead Medallions who does not like the new shift of empowerment since Lord Flynn took head seat. With what reasons? I do not know but I try to stay out from their political garbage but remembering all of the words of each scenario on what people have told me especially the big one was me being blind and that a free roam universe would be impossible for me to maneuver. Although I tried to ease their worries. With accumulation, I guess... it had finally made me become like them. Now with the remaining weeks before I graduate from high school, I'm just figuring my long-term goal.

Separator...

Noon:

The sound of the bell ringing, the sound of students stepping out from there designated classrooms, and the sounds of white canes rolling and tapping on the floor. With me walking out from American history class with my remaining classmates stepping out with me, listening to the growling of my stomach telling me that it's time for lunch, my friend Kayla Grey and my best friend Lucio Sanchez came to the sides of me although, Lucio had accidently bumped into me with his cane swiping at my feet making too much of a sharp angle of a turn but as he got himself together, with an apology, we started heading down the long clustered hallway full of students who were like statues in what we thought was the middle of the hall but with Kayla's help since she has better vision than us, we continued with our travel to the cafeteria.