Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Standing by the devices that we would be connecting ourselves to with the PE teacher stepping to the side getting all of the equipment together, Principle John Matters said, "Welcome students. As you know, this is the very first time we are allowing students to join the world of Futuramous. In this world, Lord Flinn gave us access to practice our fitness while hoping one of you give thoughts to join his 10-year anniversary since the defeat of the 21-0 Amazon of everything steel. Dedicating his victory, he hopes to watch a council member bloom through his ranks. If qualified, you might have the opportunity to face him but we all know the causes if we do something like that. So, I recommend to be a trainer for the royal guards. Now to the second phase to this, for those who have already joined Futuramous, I would like to get a motive check if your eligible to access into the tournament. For those who have not, I just want to let you know that your motive level will be at 50% but whatever you do, don't go under. You might be casted out from the city of Garth. Once we go through your second stage, your third stage will be easy because, by this stage, all you would need to do is choose your race that is given by your stat level and your overall stat rate meaning, a level C gives you a slower rate of leveling up rather than a rank A who is able to level up faster." With us giving him a nod that were following along with what he is saying, he continued on, "so, as I am summoning you into the virtual world, you are given badges to show you are there for school purposes. In this virtual world, I was given an opportunity to record your current level stat. Don't worry if you are just a beginner in this. Most of us are and so, for the remaining for your gym classes of this school year, Mr. B will monitor your development. If we're able to at least get you to level D, you will be able to qualify to access the training ground. From there, you will be trained with your heavy development to help you to reach you to a rank C so you can pass through into the tournament. Before you ask on how you level up. For those whoever already knows, this isn't anything new but for those who are, in order to level up is to continue training with your stats. For each battle, for each new skill you learn, or even crafting, you will gain experience points. No, it's not like the same that you'll see in an RPG but it is similar. Once you glance over your wrist when you access Futuramous, you'll see your stats and rank. Talking about your rank, every 5 levels you level up, you'll gain a new skill that you can choose. Every 10 levels, you'll gain a new rank so, for example, a level 10 through 20 is a rank D. Level 20 through 40 is level C, level 40 through 60 is rank B, level 60 through 80 is rank A and levels 80 through 100 is S rank. Anything that is higher than that like level 200 is legendary rank of double 00. Does that make sense?" Watching us nod our heads while sensing the anticipation rushing through the air, he finally said, "Then what are we waiting for? First, I will like to check your motive level is. Whose first?" but before he was able to finish his sentence, Owen stepped up.

Since I'm going to be a leader, I will go first." He said confidently.

Before Owen was able to get his wrist, evaluated by Mr. Matters, a woman from the back which made my ears hot, heart beat hard, and if I wasn't able to control myself, I would have turned around but listening to the beautiful voice of Leticia ask her question, " For races and classes, am I able to choose my race? Also, how does classes and races work? Does it affect from your stats such as, let's say, I have high intelligence with high wisdom? Would that just give me wizard and sorceress classes and depending whatever race that might work for that class?"

"Beautiful questions."

I don't see how questions can be beautiful. It's not even a living thing." Owen said with snark in his voice which made me roll my own eyes.

"Well Mr. Parks, you'll get to find out that things that aren't beautiful to you can be beautiful to others. How do you think why we have so many wars?" Said the principle in a matter of fact tone. With a scoff from Owen, Mr. Matters continued, "So, to your question Leticia, depending on your growth stat, your physical attributes, and skills that you learn during training, that will determine your class and race." With a nod from her, Mr. Matters continued on, "since you asked first Owen, come next to me and allow me to strap you in. For safety insurance, when I strap you in after when I read your stats to everyone, you will be transfer to Futuramous but whatever you do, do not take off the straps until I say so or else you will not receive your correct stats." Giving a nod from Owen for understanding the rules. As he placed the straps on him, he read off: