6. Promising Togetherness

"Another day another breakfast time chaos!
But don't worry you wont be missing on any of the drama. So welcome all on Chahal tv".
Said Chahal while recording on his camera.

"Rehne de tilli kahi phone k bhaar se hath vaath tut gaya toh ek bowler short ho jayenge". Said Rohit in his usual savage manner.

"Haan pata chala k hamari tilli sach mae tut gayi toh!" Said Virat and all of them burst out laughing.

Yuzi immediately put the cam down and made a pout.

Niya : Ok no more drama boys have your breakfast. Also Shubhii, Vii bhai and Rohit bhai you guys have shoot for xyz clothing brand.

"Okay okay!" Said everyone in unison.

Soon after the breakfast the boys along with Niya left for the shoot. Their outfits were ready and they were given a brief by the producer and also Niya of how they had to act. The shoot was going very well till...

Till Niya saw one of the models sticking to Shubman! She was clearly being very touchy which was really unnecessary.

Niya's Pov :

Can't she talk from a distance??
Why is she being so touchy??
Get away from him!

Pov ends.

A few seconds later Niya was just at a little distance from them doing her 'work'.
If you put it straight then eavesdropping their conversation.

And she was fuming hearing all of that.
The girl was flirting with him and Shubman was replying in the same manner.
She went towards them and said,"Mr. Gill your shot is ready and I prefer you to maintain a little distance as being such a famous cricketer I am sure you don't want any rumours in tomorrow's headlines." It was a coldly formal tone. She glared at the girl and left.

Virat and Rohit who were observing this from a distance went towards her. Well how can they miss any chance to tease anyone?

Rohit : I smell something burning Vii, don't you?

Virat : Ya Ro. Probably someone's being a Jello.

Rohit : Ooh yea JEALOUSY JEALOUSYYY...

Niya : Can you both just stop?

"Only if you accept" said both of them together.

Niya : Yes! YES! I don't like that girl clinging to him. Why is she being so clingy? Why just standing so close to him? Why? Is he the only one around? She can talk to anybody else! And on top of that how dare she flirt with him like that! And even that...thatttt kiddddd he is flirting back too!!

Saying this she left.

"Best of luck to him and hoping for his safety". Virat and Rohit said looking at each other.

And for the rest of the day Shubman just tried to figure out why Niya was being so distant to him and behaving so formally.
Finally they packed up and went to hotel.

After dinner :

Shubman : Niiii, Niya! Stop! Listen!

Niya continued walking further towards the garden.

Shubman : Hello? Will you please explain your behaviour?

Niya : Mr.Gill I am your manager and this is how a manager behaves.

Shubman : Niya seriously! What the hell has happened to you?

Niya : What the hell has happened to me? Huh! Ask yourself that Mr.Gill

Shubman : Niya stop! Look here!

To this Niya turned back and said," Yes Mr.Gill, do you have any work? Or else I would want to be left alone."

Now he had enough. He went towards her and grabbed her. His one hand on her wrist and other around her waist.

Shubman : Please say Niya!! Atleast justify your actions why the hell are you acting like this!

Frustration and confusion was clear in his tone. Niya's eyes were now moist.

Niya : Oh! I guess you should be the one to justify your actions! Why were you letting that model be so near you at that shoot? Why were you letting her be so close to you? Why were you flirting back? Huh?

Realisation hit him. He was indeed just joking around.

Shubman : No! No! I was just messing around Nii ! I swear! I was just...

Niya : Just what? Letting her flirt with you?

Shubman : I am so sorry Niya, I...I didn't realise it....

Niya : How would you even realise it Mr.Gill after all you were having a good time with her.

Shubman : No! Niya...Please...

Saying this he went on his knees in front of her.

Shubman : I never meant to hurt you Niya! I never did. I swear I didn't realise and I was just messing around. And I am sorry for that, there is no excuse for what I did but i am sorry Nii, please trust me I didn't do it on purpose. I can never ever hurt you, i never can Nii ! The person whom I love so much, the one who loves me so much! I can't! I can't ever even in my dreams think to do anything that hurts you! These days that i spent with you I realised how much you mean to me. You not talking to me, made me felt...like....like I was just not complete. I feel like a puzzle with a missing piece without you! I promise Niya I never did it on purpose and will never do it ever. I can't thank you enough for loving me so much, for caring for me, for being there for me and just everything. EVERY SMALL THING ABOUT YOU, WITH YOU, FOR YOU AND FROM YOU MATTERS TO ME NIYA. WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? AND I PROMISE NEVER IN MY DARKEST DREAMS WILL I EVER THINK OF DOING ANYTHING TO UPSET YOU. I PROMISE TO NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU ALONE IN THE BEST OR WORST MOMENTS OF YOURS. I PROMISE OUR TOGETHERNESS. WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND NIYA?

It took Niya a few moments to realise all of it. Never had anyone in her life done it for her. His words. His sweet words, the way his eyes glistened more and more with every word showing how much he meant it! It all felt so surreal to her. And after a while a few tears escaped her eyes.

Niya : Never in my life has anyone ever done this for me what you do Shubii. Your love, your care, your presence, your faith, your words everything just makes my world better. YOU MAKE IT ALL BETTER, BY JUST BEING THERE. YES SHUBMAN, I WILL.. I WILL....I TOO PROMISE OUR TOGETHERNESS. TO NEVER DOUBT YOU USELESSLY AND TO BE ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE.

Niya made him get up from his knees and both of them hugged each other as if there was no tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Please comment and vote guys. As an author it would encourage me to write more.