14 × at large

"Jay! That boy is not evil at all?!" Nicholas exclaimed while taking a seat on the couch.

Jay stepped into the living room after closing the entrance door. He was still shocked after Jungwon threatened to end his scholarship life. He definitely wasn't aware of the existence of the working ban. That's why his mind was occupied only by that thought, he ignored his friend's shouting.

"And he's pretty too," K noticed and put his hands behind himself. Then he leaned back. The three of his friends looked at him with widened eyes. "What? If Jay's not interested in him, then..."

Jay sighed, then looked for his phone. It was put somewhere between the pillows on the couch. Nicholas was sitting on it.

"I gotta make a phone call, don't destroy my house." He made his way to the bedroom.

"So can I text him?" K yelled after him, but the doors closed already. "Well, he didn't object."

"Nor agreed," EJ rolled his eyes. "Mind you, that boy is from the upper crust, the school president of the most famous art academy, he wouldn't even look your way if you met on the street, do you think you stand a chance?" His friend's sharp words made him grin.

"That's what makes it fun. On top of that, if he spent the night at Jay's and even left the house in his clothes, I don't think he'd be that difficult to befriend..." K got a solid point there, and EJ was unable to fight his determination. "If Jay gives me the green light, then why wouldn't I try?"

×

"Good morning," Sunoo greeted his best friend when he entered the car. He was smiling and peeking over his phone.

"Good fucking morning," Jungwon replied and took a seat next to the boy. Then he rolled his eyes at him and sighed loudly. "Bitch."

"That's what you deserved for being so carefree." Sunoo raised his brows and shook his head.

"I would rather freeze on the bench in the park," Jungwon exclaimed and reached for his phone. "Do you have the power bank?"

"Yeah, here," Sunoo handed him one after taking it out from his bag. "You're overreacting, I see he's taken good care of you. You even stole his clothes," Sunoo spit noticing Jungwon's new outfit.

"Where to, mister Kim Sunoo?" The chauffeur asked while looking at the front mirror.

"Jungwon's house," he replied and turned again to his friend.

"He wouldn't have let me sleep in the bed if I hadn't changed," he explained quietly while plugging his phone into the power bank. Sunoo's eyes widened, then he furrowed his brows, and a visible grimace appeared on his face.

"You slept together?" He pursed his lips and leaned closer.

"No! I kind of kicked him out of his bedroom, and he slept on the couch," Jungwon kept on explaining, and Sunoo's face started to relax.

"Good, it's not like you even like him." He laughed and raised only one eyebrow. Then he straightened himself and continued, "He's poor, looks like a tough, and works in some pubs. It's better to keep away from people like him. Don't know what Heeseung sees in him. He's always been the Mother Theresa to everyone though. Maybe it's just out of pity..."

Jungwon listened in silence and nodded at times. He was focused on turning on his phone, which was soon flooded with notifications. While rumbling, Sunoo opened the front camera and started checking himself out. A few strands of his hair were on the wrong side of his head, and it angered him.

"He's not that bad," Jungwon whispered, trying to break Sunoo's complaining, but only enough to not get into another fight.

"What was that?" Sunoo turned around to him and asked because he said it to quiet for him to understand. His friend ignored him.

❝chaconne forever❞ jaywon sunsunOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara