24 × bent trust

[ user777 ERROR 3h ago
Firstly, I apologize for this format, but the word limit was added and I had no other choice (T_T)  our school president is so eagerly trying to find me. keep doing it, it's so cute ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ anyway that's not what I wanted to talk about today!
likes: 589 comments: 1043 ]
see comments

| user777 ERROR Have you been well my friends? Well, I was, but I don't think I can say the same about our little poor Gaeul:( our friend had problems with acting for a pretty long time making it obvious that certain strings were pulled. I'm not saying it's anything new in this school, but others at least are trying bitch!
-> user777 ERROR She was making it difficult for other colleagues to work and focus on the musicals by changing scripts, stealing someone's lines or even roles every time she was unprepared or plain greedy. And! So that you know I wasn't pitying her in the beginning at all:) fuck that bitch
-> user777 ERROR Gaeul in fact is poor. no money! her family has gone bankrupt three months ago, did you know that? I bet it was the first acting role she managed to pull in this school.
-> user777 ERROR letting you guys know, so you can finally stop licking her ass! Just like her father did to press not to reveal his secret gambling addiction for all these years ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) watch the news in an hour!
-> user777 ERROR oh and remember that karma exists, and your secrets are just waiting to be revealed
-> user777 ERROR this one was for you sunoo.

fallingin_fall FUCK WHOEVER YOU ARE THAT IS NOT FUCKING TRUE, JUNGWON YOU BETTER TAKE THIS POST OFF, IM GOING TO THE HEADMASTER WITH THIS
-> yejini i can't believe i was your friend, you were always such a bitch to me

jenaissante the news just confirmed it oh god
-> fallingin_fall and fuck you! you're probably the gossip girl spreading this shit you crazy freak, fuck all of you actually
   -> _chaechae1_ girl just stop embarrassing yourself

yena.jigumina lol bye gaeul, i guess jake will have to change the script now or find a substitute

JustHanbin sunoo being mentioned again, oh im waiting for him being exposed lmao better be sth good
-> ssunghoon get a life freak

y.jungwon SCHOOL_PRESIDENT please refrain from using hateful words that go against the app policy. for the same reason we will be taking the post down. YUNAH. |

"So it's not Sunoo," Jay stated and read the text again. He was leaning his torso forward with his legs slightly open, and with both of his elbows on his knees.

"You're realizing it only now?" Jungwon narrowed his eyes. He looked up slowly at his face, and since he was looking over Jay's shoulder, leaning his side on him all this time, his lips almost met the guitarist's ear. 

Jay felt the sudden move, and turned his face towards Jungwon. The startled boy slowly pulled away from his body. Then, he put one leg on the other, crossed his arms, and stared at him.

"Don't pretend like you didn't suspect him all this time..." Jay sighed and rolled his eyes. Then blocked his phone, and sat straight on the chair, with his legs still spread. His hand slid into one of the pockets of the jeans and comfortably stayed there.

"I mean," Jungwon bit his lower lip before continuing, "I'm suspicious of everyone that's it."

"Me too?" Jay scoffed and threw his head in Jungwon's direction.

"How can I? You weren't even aware of the existence of the app before you came here," Jungwon explained and stared into the boy's eyes. Another wave of playfulness filled them.

"What if I did..." Jay raised one of his eyebrows, and smirked, "I'm a poor scholarship boy trying to expose the group of spoiled kids."

"Well, you weren't there last year, Jay," Jungwon sighed while shaking his head. He turned the face the other way and locked it on the bookshelves.