Part-4

Y/n pov
"It's been a long time, Teahyung, you look more handsome now".  Jimin said making me shock . Does he know Taehyung?
"Jimin, you know him?"
"Yeah , he's your crush right ".
"Yeah but you said it like you knew him before"
"No no , I don't know hime . Actually you showed me his picture like 6 months back na , he's looking more handsome in person than that"
"So you don't know him right?"
"No no, you can ask your Taehyung only if you want . Did we know each other?" He asked Taehyung.
"Nope , I don't know him and I'm not interested to know either," Taehyung said and went inside. I turned towards Jimin.
"At Least now go and park the car Park Jimin!!!"
"Okay okay I'll be back". He said and went .
I walked inside the college and saw San near my locker, even Taehyung was taking his notes in his locker. I just went towards my locker and tried to open it but San kept his hand blocking it. I just glared at him.
"I saw you came with a new boy. Who's he? New bf?".
"New bf ? Who's my ex bf ?".
"Me"
"What the fuck! Better watch what you say . I was never your girlfriend, you rascal . And what you said , you love me only for my money ? Fuck you bastard".
"I planned that also but that bastard Taehyung exposed me before that". That's it , I slapped him so hard.
Jimin came running to me .
"Y/n who's he?" Jimin asked.
"Trash can," I said, smirking.
"YOU" San was about to slap me back but Jimin held his hand.
"HOW DARE YOU MOT*ERFUC***" Jimin scolded him .
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU MAN? WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE COMING BETWEEN US?"
"I'M HER FIANCE!" Jimin said, making Taehyung turn towards us. Sh!t Jimin why are you lying?
"Her fiance?"
"Yes, her fiance . So, she's officially mine". Seriously I wanna beat this crackhead.
"Wow , congratulations man ..Now I won't disturb her . Y/n I'm sorry for what all happened , I won't come to you from now onwards ". San said and went.
I saw Taehyung closing his locker and going.
"Taehyung he's not my-" before I could complete he went inside the classroom.
"WHAT THE HELL JIMIN".
"What ? I saved you".
"By telling lies"
"Whatever, I saved you, that's enough ".
"But Jimin why you said front of Taehyung-"
"Y/n let's talk afterwards ok? I don't want to be late for my first class only. Bye , I'll meet you at lunch time". He said and went to his class.
I went inside the classroom and saw Taehyung sitting on his bench. I was about to go near him but someone held my shoulder, I turned to see Zara.
"Bruh , who the hell was he?"
"Who?"
"That handsome man with whom you just came".
"He's my childhood friend".
"Wow, what is he doing here? Did you join our college?"
"Yeah , he's our junior now".
"Wow!! That's fantastic". I just rolled my eyes and sat in my seat.

It was lunch break . Me and Zara were waiting for Jimin in the cafeteria. I saw Ella entering. She went towards some girls , probably our juniors. Then she took one girl's plate and throwed all the food on her. WHAT THE FUCK , WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING? Then the she made that girl stand . I ran towards them , she was about to slap her but I held her hand. She turned her red eyes towards me to see me glaring at her.
"LEAVE MY HAND!" She yanked my hand.
"What the hell are you doing Ella?Why did you slap her?"
"It's none of your business ".
"It is . Because they're my juniors too".
"Oh! So you were the one. Who told them to talk shit about me ha?"
"What?"
"They were gossiping that I'm a bitch , is that all your plan? Did you tell them that?"
"Why will I do that? And they're not telling lies either".
" What do you mean?"
"I mean you're bitch".
"Y/N!!!" I turned to see Taehyung.
"Y/n mind your language " he said . What the , did he just hear me calling her bitch?.
"Taehyung it's not what you think-"
"STOP IT Y/N"
"TAEHYUNG THE REASON IS DIFFERENT".
"WHATEVER THE REASON IS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL MY FRIEND BITCH".
"Oh sorry , I forgot she's your friend. I mean what can I expect from your friend? Both are characterless , both don't care about anyone's feelings ".
"Y/n i already said mind your language-"
"What is going on here?" I turned to see Jimin.
"Jimin" I don't know what got into me. I ran towards Jimin and held his hand. It did get noticed by Taehyung.
"Why are you scolding my fiance Taehyung? You mind your language in front of her first".
"Fiance?" Taehyung asked.
"Yes fiance".
"Y/n , is he your fiance?" Zara asked. I just kept my head down.
"Yes , she's one soon to be a wife". Jimin said. Taehyung stormed out to the cafeteria.
"Taehyung you didn't have food". Ella ran behind him. I just kept my hands on my head and sat.
I'm gonna suffer a lot between these two. God please save me.

Now it's play time , we all decided to play dodgeball. Taehyung and Ella were on opposite teams.
We played for 10 minutes then the ball went towards Taehyung he catched it and turned in my direction. Shit , will he hit me? I was about to ran but saw him hitting some boy. Then again the game went for 2 minutes. Then Ella got the ball , she suddenly turned towards me and forcefully throwed the ball towards me . Before I could ran the ball hit my left leg ankle.
I fell down screaming. Some boy came towards me and tried to make me get up , but I couldn't.
"What the hell did you do Ella". Zara shouted.
"I didn't hit her with that much force , she's acting". She said,
Taehyung glared at her and came near to me . Then held me in bridal style and took me to the first aid room.
When he was taking me to the room , I saw his face. It's my first time seeing him this close , oh he has a mole on his nose. I never knew that. He looks more naturally beautiful even more in close up. He made me sit , called the doctor and he went out .
After getting treated I went out in eager to see Taehyung but I saw Jimin instead of him. What did I even expect.