Part-16

Yn pov
"What the hell are you saying?" Taehyung asked.
"Yes , Taehyung. His father is your father , you both are step brothers. He knew it so only he was always fighting with you these many days".
"You're wrong," San said.
"What do you mean?". I asked.
"Can we talk about this personally?I mean it's our family matter". I turned to see everybody watching us , I thought he's right.
"Okay , come out", We went to the terrace.
" Yes , I agree that I'm Taehyung's half brother. I got to know this after Jungkook's party. What exactly happened was one day my dad came to drop me to college, he saw Teahyung there and he asked to our lectures about his grades . That day when I went back home , he scolded me like anything, comparing me with Taehyung. He said Taehyung is better than me . This made me hate Taehyung, whenever tests or exams happened he used to compare mine and Taehyung's marks. He's the one who made me hate him. I was confused why my dad compared me with only him , I thought it's because he's our class topper. But that day I got to know everything, the day when Taehyung scolded me that day in Jungkook's party I went home and started to drink. Soon, my dad came and joined me. He soon got high , that time he asked me …

Flashback
"San , do you have any idea why I compare you to Taehyung?".
"Dad please, don't tell his name now".
"How can I not say my son's name".
"What do you mean?".
"Taehyung is your brother , San . He's my elder son . For you and him it's only a 2 month gap".
"What do you mean?".
"Yes".
Then he said what all happened in his life , how he left  his own son and wife and married my mom. He said everything. I was in shock. I just came back to my room and started to cry. These many days, the luxury I was enjoying was actually not mine , it's Taehyung's. He's my brother, so basically he should be in this house not me. I'm using his things , I'm using his dad. This is all his , this is not even mine. Even now if he make mind , he can take everything. Still he's silent, this shows how much he hates dad. Not only him , but now I hate him too.
That day I decided not to fight with him or you. From that day I didn't harm anybody.
Flashback ends.

"Actually I'm not that bad as you think about me. Taehyung I'm sorry. You can punish however you want to dad , I won't ask anything. Because if I was in your place , I would have killed him when I became an adult. He didn't show any love to my mom either, he always scolded my mom. So , I don't care if you kill him also , You have my full support". San said to Taehyung.
"It's okay , and yeah I don't want any revenge.My mom is happy now , I don't want to make her remember the past. Now the thing she needs is not revenge , but my happiness. For us he's already dead, hope we stay as friends".
"Whatever you say," San said, smiling.
"Now comes another important thing," I said, moving forward.
"Now what?" Taehyung asked. I held Jimin's hand and took him in front of Taehyung.
"Now you guys talk it out , what's the misunderstanding you guys have between you guys".
"Yn , we have talk about this later-"
"Jimin, why did you talk about Taehyung like that in front of your other friends? Why did you say that you're friends with Taehyung only because he's studious ". I said cutting off Jimin's words.
"It's because…. it's lil complicated".
"It's okay Jimin you can say it".
"You know right, kids will be immature".
"Ha..we know ".
"I said that because…he called me short".
"Sorry what?" Did he seriously say 'short?'.
"WHEN DID I CALL YOU SHORT?" Taehyung shouted.
"OHHHH YOU DON'T REMEMBER?". Jimin said, getting offended.
"I NEVER CALLED YOU SHORT ".
"YOU DID CALL ME SHORT THAT DAY AND MANY TIMES YOU USED TO MEASURE OUR PINKY FINGERS ".
"WHICH DAY?".
"THAT DAY WHEN WE WERE PLAYING BASKETBALL ".
"I DIDN'T CALL YOU SHORT IN THAT WAY".
"WHATEVER YOU CALLED ME SHORT THAT MADE ME TO GET ANGRY".
"THEN WHAT SHOULD I CALL YOU IF YOU CAN'T PUT A BALL IN A BASKET??SPIDERMAN?".
"OHHH!!! YOU THINK YOU'RE ENFIELD TOWER OR WHAT?".
"HAHAHA AT LEAST I PUT A BALL ON A BASKET".
"YOU-".
"WILL YOU BOTH SHUT UP!!!". I shouted. I was really done with their chicken fight.
"Jimin , you explain what happened clearly"
"Actually what happened was that day me , Taehyung and other friends were playing basketball in our school , the score was tied. In the last match , I took the ball but I failed to put it in the basket. I tried to jump , but I couldn't. That time I was very unhappy , my other friends started to scold me . Taehyung came to me and said I'm too short and told me to drink horlicks. I was very angry that at time because he was my bestfriend and he said that infront of many people. I didn't talk to him after that , then I went to my home. Our neighbouring friends came to play with us , and at that time I was still angry at Taehyung. So , I brought them to the terrace. They asked me about Taehyung and I said he's busy . Then they started to poke me telling me why I became friends with him since I was already angry with Taehyung. I said I'm with Taehyung only for studies. I didn't know Taehyung was hiding there. Then when I got home, my dad said that we're moving to California. I went to tell Taehyung that but he scolded me like anything. Then the next morning I flyed telling his mom but without telling him".
There was pin drop silence. Nobody knew how to react. Everybody was feeling second-hand embarrassment.
"Why the hell are you guys silent?" Jimin asked.
"Jimin , I got to know your situation but still what you said at that time was really wrong".
"I was just a kid". He said, making everyone Burst out into laughter.
"Whatever Jimin but still you were wrong..just because he called you short-" I couldn't complete the sentence I was controlling my laugh like hell.
"You guys are so mean,..why don't you guys scold him?" Jimin said, pointing at Taehyung.
"Because I didn't make any mistakes here". Taehyung said.
"Okay okay wait …for this you guys were hating each other ? Like really?? For this??" Jungkook asked while laughing.
"Seriously if you guys would have talked at least once everything would have been sorted out". Zara said.
"Is our story funny for you all?" Taehyung asked angrily.
"No no bruh , it was horror," San said.
Everybody was laughing hard whereas Jimin and Taehyung stood there with angry faces.
"Okay okay , I'm sorry ..now we'll patch up or you guys want horlicks to get more mature?" I asked them.
"Seriously Yn !! Okay you guys don't talk to me". Taehyung said.
"Yes, with me also". Jimin said.
Again we Burst out into laughter.
Suddenly I got a call from someone. I saw Ella's name . Why is she calling me? Did Taehyung's phone have any problem when she called me?
"Guys one second". I said and went to the other side.
"Hello, " I said.
"Hello , it's me Ella".
"Yes Ella , tell me".
"Actually I want to tell you something".
"What".
"I'm leaving Seoul ".
"What?".
"Yes, I'm going to Japan. I saved money from so many years, finally I'm going ".
"But we have exams next week".
"Yeah I know, I don't want to be in that field. I have some other dream, so I'm going to achieve that ".
"Wow, congrats . Do you tell Taehyung this?.
"No".
"Why?".
"Because I didn't feel like telling".
"Ella-".
"I want to tell you something Yn".
"What?".
"Please..take care of Taehyung, I know you'll take care of him more than me but still I just wanted to tell you this. He's yours now".
"Thank you ".
"Why?".
"For trusting me and handing your best friend to me". I could sense she's crying.
"Okay Yn, you too take care . Bye , my fight came".
"Okay bye …take care, happy journey ".
I can't believe how our life changed within a few days. Everyone's life changed. So much shock and thrill. Yet , we got a happy ending.

Time skip
"Tae please I want to rest".
"No Yn , you have to solve this problem then only you can rest". Yes, my boyfriend a.k.a Kim Taehyung is taking me maths class because we have an exam tomorrow. He called me to his home. I went very happily thinking we could do some naughty things. But what can you expect from a Topper boyfriend?
"You are so mean tae , still Jimin didn't come. How can you take class only for me? Let him come so that you can take class for both".
"No no, when he comes I'll take him again. Moreover he's our junior so his topics are different. So now study, don't waste time".
"Taeeeeee".
"No".
"Boo Bear".
"No no no".
I slowly went and sat on his lap.
"Can we just do some girlfy boyfy things till he come?" I said, running my hand on his hair.
"Yn for god sake tomorrow we have an exam..get that in your mind".
"I know that Taehyung I know , please I can't read these all in one".
"You have to , you don't have any other option ".
These many days I tortured him and made him fall for me for this? What the hell is he for me? Boyfriend or teacher?? God!!!
"Hey guys , sorry for being late". Jimin came. I woke up from Tae's lap.
"Tae now it's his turn" I said , me and Taehyung smirked and turned towards Jimin.
"What's happening guys? You are scaring me,  All fine right?".

Time skip
I entered the exam hall and saw Taehyung sitting on the last bench , Whereas I was on the first bench. Is this my destiny? Soon the lecturer handed me a question paper. I looked through the paper and widened my eyes.
Happy ending? I doubt that.

Unknown pov
"What? Does he hate me ? And think that I'm dead? Yet he has my last name? Kim Taehyung!! How can you live without me? How can you survive without your father? The blood which is running in your body is mine . Wait and watch, soon you'll come to me begging".