Part-13

Y/n pov
I came back from Hospital and went straight to Jimin's room. I knocked it.
"Jimin? Are you there? Open the door! I want to talk to you about something". He didn't respond.
"Jimin-" before I could shout again the door opened revealing red puffy eyes Jimin.
"Jimin? You cried?".
"No no , come inside". I went inside and sat on him bed , he came and sat next to me.
"Jimin, what happened? Why are you crying?"
"Nothing important Y/n , just now I watched an emotional movie . So I'm just sad".
"Cry baby".
"Yeah yeah , I know . Tell me why you came? Did you go to the hospital?"
"Yes , I came from there only ".
"How's mom- sorry auntie?".
"She's fine , she got discharged".
"Thank god ".
"Jimin , the reason why I came here is to talk about yours and Taehyung's relationship".
"What?? Mine and Taehyung relationship? What the hell are you talking about Y/n ? We don't even know each other-"
"Stop lying Jimin .I have a brain, I can sense everything. From day one you entered the college there's a cold war going on between you and him . You guys are hiding some big thing from us . If not, how did you get to know that Taehyung's mom is admitted to the hospital? How? No words right? So , please tell me what happened so that I can at least help you guys ".
"No, no need to help me . I'm the one who's guilty here so please mind your own business ".
"So it's true , you guys are hiding something".
"Yeah but I can't tell that , I'm sorry".
" It's okay , I understand. But let me help you".
"How? He literally hates me to the core. I'm a bad person so I deserve it".
"No Jimin , nobody deserves it . From my point of view I think you guys were ex best friends and had some fights . So nobody deserves losing their bestfriend and if you really lose then it means they were not even your best friend from day one . And I believe you , jimin. Something misunderstanding happened between you two , I can clearly say that . So I want to help you".
"Really? Will you?".
"Yess".
"How?"
"Be my fiance for real" .
"What!!!".
" I mean act like you're my fiance".
"I think nothing will happen , I mean he doesn't like you".
"Who said?".
"Y/n … okay . You think he likes you?"
I just nodded.
"How? I mean who said that?".
"His eyes". I murmured
"What you said?".
"Nothing you just do what I say". I said and walked out.

Taehyung pov
After Y/n went . I went back to the ward after clearing the bill.
"Mom, let's go".
"Yeah , by the way, where's Y/n?".
"Ha? Yeah , she …she went telling me she has some work".
"Oh really? Did she only go or did you send?".
"Mom..why will I do that?".
"Because you like her".
"Ha? What do you mean?".
"Taetae, come here ". She tapped the chair next to her.
"Everybody will not be the same Taetae , just because she's also rich it doesn't mean that She'll leave you".
"Mom".
"I know Taetae , I know what all you're feeling . Just because your father left us and went doesn't mean that she'll leave you-"
"MOM PLEASE!!! DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT PERSON!! HE'S DEAD FOR US!!".
"TAETAE !! I'M ALSO SAYING FORGET HIM AND ALL NEGATIVE INCIDENTS AND BE NORMAL AND LEAD YOUR LIFE HAPPILY ,SO THAT YOU CAN FIND SOME GOOD GIRL. I'M NOT FORCING YOU TOO LOVE Y/N , I JUST WANT MY SON TO BE HAPPY ".
"THERE'S NO HAPPY IN MY DICTIONARY , AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO ENTER IN MY LIFE AGAIN AND MAKE MY WORLD HELL. ALL THE PEOPLE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WILL BE REST OF MY LIFE WENT AWAY FROM ME-".
"BUT I DIDN'T GO TAETAE".
"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANYONE OTHER THAN ME".
"TAETAE , I'M YOUR MOM!!!"
"THAT'S WHY MOM !! LET'S BE TOGETHER TILL WE DIE . WE DON'T WANT ANYONE MOM, WE'LL LIVE HAPPILY. I DON'T WANT ANY MORE DRAMAS".
"So what about Y/n?".
"What about her? She will eventually forgot about me and will marry a rich man".
"So , Can you handle seeing her with another man?".
"Mom!! For god sake she's not my girlfriend and I don't love her . I hate her!!!".
"Wow !! You hate her still when you went on a date with her? you hate her still brought her home? You hate her still you kept quiet when she said she's your girlfriend ? you hate her still you didn't tell that she's not your girlfriend these many days? you hate her still you kept on murmuring her name in your sleep yesterday ".
"What?"
"You can say anything Taetae, but your heart knows what it wants-".
"Mom please tell me clearly-"
"Let's go , I don't want to talk about the things which you don't like . If we still keep on arguing someone will come checking on us". She said that went to take her bag .
"Wait !! Let me carry, "I said and took that.
Then we left the hospital and went to our house.
"Wow !! I missed my home" Mom said when we entered. I didn't say anything, I just went inside my room and locked it. I slept on my bed.
"Finally, my bed I missed you so much!!" I was happily enjoying it when mom's words ringed in my mind. Did I seriously keep on murmuring her name? No no Taehyung!! Don't!! Don't think about Y/n !! Yes , I have fallen for her . The day when I started practising dance with her I was half fallen for her . Then when I went on a date , I really loved the way she enjoyed the beach. When we sat next to each other and talked about our life , I slowly turned towards her and was lost in her beauty. Not only the beauty, the way she was so simple with me was the thing which I like in girls. She didn't ask me for an expensive date , she just enjoyed wherever I took her . And even in my home , she didn't hesitate to be with my mom . She literally slept with her , in the morning when I went to their room I saw them sleeping hugging each other.
But no , I don't want her . She can't be with me , she can't handle me . Rich kids like her can't stay in this kind of house and she won't wait till I get rich also . By the time I become successful, she'll already be married to any rich man . So , I don't want to accept her proposal now and be heartbroken after a few years. It will be a burden for both , so let's better be like this only.
I don't know when I went to sleep . Next day was Sunday so I just enjoyed myself in bed .
Next day I woke up in the morning and got ready to go to college.
I entered the college and saw people were gossiping about something. I didn't care about anything and went straight to my locker.
"Yoo!! Taehyung, I thought you were dead". Jungkook came and stood beside me.
"Are you disappointed?" I asked.
"Yes kind of hahaha just kidding, tell me why you were absent?".
"Personal issues ".
"Oh okay , are you okay now?".
"Yeah ".
"Good! , Now are you ready to hear shocking news?".
"What shocking news?". I started to walk.
"Y/n and Jimin are engaged ". He said making me freeze in place.
"Can't believe it right??? Even though I didn't believe it when everyone said that but Jimin posted a story on Instagram. He was holding Y/n's hand and both had rings in their ring fingers . Guess what the caption was ? "From childhood crush to fiance, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you . Hashtag #suddenengagement #engaged #loveofmylife #finallyofficial" .. can't believe right? You can see in his story , it's there-".
"I have my own business, I don't care who gets engaged with whom? In college literally 4 to 5 people get engaged every month , I can't care about everyone ".
"But you care about Y/n right? I think she's forced, I mean she likes you. There's no way she got engaged to him happily".
"Jungkook, they both are crack heads . They both are best friends .  They both are pranking us , there's no way they got engaged. They just want attention, stop giving them that . You think she'll get engaged? The time the boy holds her hand to put the ring she'll push him and run to my house. So , please stop giving them attention. We have so much work to do".
"Hmmm…you're right".
"Taehyung" someone called me and I turned to see Ella.
"Where were you these many days tae? I called you so many times , why didn't you pick it?"
"Sorry Y/n- SORRY ELLA, It was personal-"
"Stop!! …What did you call me?"
"E-Ella".
"No before that"
"Noth-"
"Y/n!! He said "Y/n" any problem?" Jungkook said.
"No problem, " she said.
"Waaa Tae!! Y/n's words are becoming true, "Jungkook said.
"What words?"
"Don't you remember, at my party while playing truth and dare. Y/n said she'll pray to god that you should tell her name when you talk to other girls. Look , you just did that now . You literally called your best friend , Y/n!! Bruhhh , you really fell hard for her!!".
"Shut up nothing like that" I said and went inside the classroom.
"See!! Now you're running just because you got caught". I could still hear Jungkook but acted like I'm not hearing that bullshit and went inside the room because I felt  embarrassed. Because, I was the one who said it's not possible. Now , why the hell did I say her name !!! That too in front of Jungkook!! Oh god!!! Just kill me !! Should I just jump out of the window???
"AHHHHHHHHH" I shouted, making everyone look at me.
"Taehyung you okay?" One of my classmates asked.
"Yeah yeah , I'm fine . Don't worry , sorry for distributing".
"I don't think Y/n will come today". I heard someone talking.
"Why?"
"Did you not see ? She and Jimin got engaged".
"Jimin? our junior?".
"Yes".
"Wow , they both look cute together."
"Nooo!!! Jimin was my crush!!!".
"Don't worry , now Taehyung is ours".
" I know right!! Should I propose to him?"
" Will he accept? He didn't accept Y/n's proposal only ".
"But I shipped Y/n and Taehyung ".
"Mee too".
"So now she's Park Y/n?".
"Yeah yeah , Park Y/n".
Park Y/n?? Bullshit!!.