Part-9

Y/n pov
My eyes widened, he ..he brought me to the beach!!!
Seriously? Taehyung brought me to the beach .
It's so romantic !!! I started to run around the beach holding Taehyung's hand, he tried to yank it but I didn't leave . He kept on saying ' you enjoy , I'll be  sitting' but who cares? After 30 Minutes , I got exhausted . It was already 8 pm , and it took 3 hours to reach the beach . Me and Taehyung sat on the sand and started to view the beach , the sound of waves hitting our ears . It was so cold and chilly.
"Thank you so much Taehyung, it was the best day in my entire life . You really made my day". I said looking at him.
"Kind of mine too," he said. I just giggled.
"Are you feeling cold?" He asked.
"No no" I said , he just sighed and removed his jacket and gave it to me.
"Thank you" I said and wore it.
"Taehyung," I said softly. He just hummed.
"Happy Valentine's Day" I said . He turned and looked into my eyes .
"Day is ending," he said.
"But not my love". He just chuckled.
"What's next? I mean after masters?" I asked him.
"Gotta start up , you know I'm not rich like you, that I already have a big company to take over".
"You know what? If you marry me , I'll give my dad company to you only. You can take care of that and I'll take care of you , how is the idea?" I asked him.
"I would rather die,"  he said . I knew.
"Can I ask you something?" He said.
"Yes, tell me".
"What actually happened yesterday? Who locked you ?" He asked.
"Why?".
"I got to m know it's not San , now I have only one name in my head. Please tell it's not her-"
" It's her".
"What actually happened?".
"After I went talking to you , Ella called me after like 15 Minutes telling me that she wants to use the washroom but the auditorium washroom is not vacant so she wants to go to college but she's not able to go because of her leg pain . I told her to ask any other people but she refused. If I was in her situation, I knew how painful it was , so I decided to help her . I went out and saw her . I held her and went near the college . She said she wants to use our floor washroom only because it's comfortable for her, so I took her to the 5th floor using a lift. I reached the washroom , she went inside and did her work . I was standing near the mirror looking at myself, she came out and was trying to wash her hand , while washing she splashed water on my dress . She asked me sorry , so I started to dry it using a hand dryer. At that time she started to leave , soon I felt like she's spraying something, I turned to see she was holding something in her hand . Then suddenly she went out and locked the door. I tried to call her but she didn't open. I started to feel suffocating, unfortunately that washroom didn't have windows, so I started to bang the door. I don't know what the fuck she sprayed , soon I fell down and everything went black. Then you came and saved me".
Taehyung was blank , I found out he doesn't have anything to say . He's shocked and angry.
" It's okay Taehyung , look I'm all fine now ".
"You could have died".
"But I'm not-"
"ONLY BECAUSE I CAME AT RIGHT POINT".
"But Taehyung, it's past. I'm all okay now".
"No you're not , you are just pretending to be fine just because I'm with you. I can see your pain , literally your whole body is still shaking and I know that". I just lowered my head. He got up .
"Come, I'll drop you home,"  he said.
"Home? I can't go home now ".
"Why?".
"Because.. because ah it's already 9 pm , when we reach our place it will already be past 12 ,  my dad will scold me if I go home at that time ".
"So where do you want to stay? Zara's house?".
"Nooo Zara's dad will call my dad".
"You want to sleep here only? If you want , you can . I'll go to my house ".
"Take me also"
"Where!?"
"Your…house".
"Why?".
"I mean I can't go to my home or any of my friends' houses now. So please Taehyung take me to your house".
"No no . I can't take any girl to my house , my mom will scold".
"I'll talk to your mom if you want.  I'll tell her , I'm your friend".
"Friend? She already knows that I have only one girl bestfriend and that's Ella ".
"It's okay , I'll say I'm new".
"Y/n , I never brought any girl to my house . In fact not even Ella ".
"Taehyung please " I showed some puppy eyes.
"No".
"Okay fine , I'll sleep on the mud . You can go and sleep happily in your house. I'll die in this cold ". I said.
"God!!! Why the hell am I with this idiot? " he looked at the sky and shouted.
"Okay fine , come . Look you better act mature in front of my mom otherwise I'll kick you out ".
"I'll, promise ". I said . He booked cab .Yes !! Finally I'm going to Taehyung's house , I'll meet his mom or should I say my future mother-in -law? Hehehe whatever , I'm happy and at some point I'm nervous.

Taehyung pov
We reached our house . God , am I doing right? Will mom scold me? Please god !! Don't make her angry. It's already 12:15 am .
"You better hide behind me " I told her and rang the bell.
"Mom  , it's me," I said. Soon she came and opened the door.
"What happened Taetae , why are you so late? It's already 12 " she said as soon as she opened the room. I just smiled.
"Why are you smiling? What happened now?".
"Actually mom" nothing came from my mouth after that.
"Come..come…" I said slowly.
"Whom you're calling taetae? Who should come?" My mom said,
"No one mom-"
"ME!!" Y/n raised her hand behind me.
"He called me" she said and came and stood beside me.
"Who..who are you?". My mom asked in shock.
"Can we go inside and talk? I mean neighbours are gonna watch us " I said.
"Neighbours gonna watch?" She said and made an 'OH' face , I don't know what the hell she understood . She took us inside and locked the door.
"How can you do this Taetae?" She said with a worried face.
"Sorry mom , I didn't get any other route".
"Does her parents know?".
"About what? That she came here ? No" I said.
"Taetae!! What if they search her?".
"He won't…right?" I turned towards Y/n , she shook her hand as no.
"See she said he won't, tomorrow I'll go and leave her".
"How can you leave her ? You literally made her ran away from her house , if she go now what if her parents hurt her? No no don't send her anywhere , tomorrow you just marry her".
"M-marry her? Mom , what the hell are you even saying? I mean wait.. wait, did you think that she's my girlfriend and I brought her house because their parents didn't agree our relationship?".
"Yes then what?".
"MOMMMMM!!!! SERIOUSLY???? IT'S-NOT IT'S NOT LIKE THAT ".
"THEN WHAT?".
"SHE'S MY - SHE'S MY".
"MY WHAT?"
"I'll tell " Y/n said.
"Actually you're half right I'm his girlfriend , today we celebrated valentine's day and got late . My dad will scold if I go home late so I only told him to bring me here . Please aunty, can I stay here this night?" She said , WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE SAYING?? GIRLFRIEND?? SERIOUSLY??
"Mom she's lying-"
"Okay sweetie, you can stay" my mom said. My mom held her hand and brought her near .
"OMG !! You look so beautiful" she said. What the hell is happening here?
"Thank You aunty , but not more than your son".
"Yeah yeah , that's right" she said . I was scratching my head .
"Mom , can you please let me talk-"
"Aunty, I'm sleepy " Y/n said, making my words cut. Seriously, I wanna hit her hand now.
"Oh yeah sweetie, but what to do as you can see our house is small . We only have 2 bedrooms in our house ". My mom said,
"It's okay aunty, I'll sleep with you" she said.
"Seriously?? Will you? You won't feel bad right?" My mom asked.
"No aunty , I'll be happy to sleep with you," she said.
"Okay then come , let's sleep" Mom held her hand and took her to the bedroom.
What did I just see?
I just left them and went to my bedroom and got fresh up and slept .
"God!! I missed my bed!!!"
"Taetae!!!!" My mom banged the room . What now? I went and opened it .
"Taetae , give me your new hoodie and sweatpants I brought you last week".
"Why?"
"Why ? She doesn't have any dress to get changed after freshing ".
"But mom I love that and it's new , I never wore it!! Can you just give your dress".
"No , I don't have any new clothes . I can't give a used one . So just give".
"MOM!!!!"
"Taetae, I'll buy you another one next week ".
"Fine , take everything. Take my clothes, my bed , bedcover, mirror, pillow ,my room, take everything and give it to her".
"Good idea taetae, will you sleep in the hall? So that she can sleep here? I don't think she'll feel comfortable sleeping with me".
"If she can't sleep , tell HER to sleep in the hall " I handed my clothes.
"Now get out!!!!".