Good morning

English and Hindi are not my first languages Also maybe there are some grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes this is my first novel I hope you love it I am try my best to this story
Aasha (hope to be loved) .

I know my work not so perfect but slowly do perfection in my work.

Add this novel your library or reading list. Hit the ⭐star button and show some love in comment 💬

I know I am very talkative, but now without wasting your time I should start the 1chp .

Hello hello pyaari titaliyon I here with 1chp Aasha. A journey to NISHA & AARSH TO Aasha Let's start journey.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(1 month later) of Progluge.

◾️POV AUTHOR

A girl was sleeping on her bed peacefully hugging a big panda of her size Forgetting all tension of this world ,her shirt little up showing us her milky stomach there was a mole near her belly button, making her more attractive.

Sun rays were falling on her face, her natural two blackish brown long braids spreading on the bed she was wearing panda eyes mask on eyes because it her half face was hiding.

Here the voice come to distrib her peaceful sleep.

The phone rang to disturb her peaceful sleep she started moving her hand and she found the phone she picked bolo meri chaand utha la laka madam (are you waked madam) no she reply.utha aata(wake up now) it already 10:30pm mansi your my chaand yaar everyday you call me wake me like sun naam ultha kaam karte Tu she laughs(doing opposite work of your name) oh your sweet laugh made my morning chaand.

I think someone's college is going to start today listening this her sleep flew away I forgot it yaar. I know it's my besties so responsible, mansi said, I am lucky to have a responsible friend like you chaand thank you aare tu pana na bye now I came home,bye (you na really)

Now wake up it's almost afternoon my sleeping beauty mansi said and hang the call,my door started knocking. So my sleeping beauty is waked or not mumma uthali me(I am awake mumma) so get ready fast nishu .

Yes, Girl name is nisha she wake up she removed her eyes mask form her eyes she place her hand on her eyes because sun rays direct falling eyes she lightly rubbed her eyes and opened her eyes now we can see her big brown eyes with big eyelashes her body tone was ivory hair strand was kissing her cheeks she slightly but it back to her ear her slightly. pink chubby cheeks and her pink lips was complimenting her but something was making her face more beautiful her never going smile on her face she rubbed her hand and placed on her face and say good morning nisha just wake up now .

She walked towards the wash room after doing her daily routine She came out drying her long hair till her waist with a towel.

She was wearing shorts blue kurti and blue jeans She came near the mirror her body was looking slightly pink now because of the hot shower she placed her towel at her place she put kajal in her big brown eyes innocent eyes but now her innocent eyes are looking intense because of kajal, she applied lip balm on her rosey petals like lips she were big jhumka in her ear applying some blush on her cheeks and nose and putted small bindi on her head completing the look.

In this much only she was looking damm beautiful and don't forget about her smile that makes her nisha.

Today turning points of nisha life she is quite nervous because of her past experiences but it okay she knows to handle everything she comes near the balcony and opens the door while opening the door her leg hit the swing it's showing her clumsiness.