FRIENDS

There are some grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes Just ignore them and try to understand them .This is my first novel I hope you love it I'm trying my best to do this novel Aasha(hope to be loved)

I know my work is not so perfect but I slowly do perfection in my work.

Add this novel to your library or reading list. Hit the ⭐star button and show some love in comment 💬

I know I am very talkative guys but now without wasting your time I should start the 3chp .

Hello hello hello pyaari titaliyon today I am updating you with 3chp Aasha(hope to be loved)
A journey to NISHA & AARSH TO Aasha .
.
.
.
.
.
.

IN CLASS ROOM

Nisha enters the class because of her Melodies sounds that was coming from her payal grabbed everyone's attention towards her but she was trying to find a place to sit, nisha took a look of class to find sit for her she takes some step towards a girl can I nisha asked, yes sure girl reply
Thank you nisha reply

◾️NISHA POV

Well I am Aarohi & I am Nisha.

It happened the first time someone took the first step towards me I said in my mind.
After chit chatting with each other.

Aarohi asked let's be friends

really ???

well I make every few friends you will regret for it.

well I believe making one best friend is better than making ten fake friends and I don't think that I will regret making you my friend.

she thinks exactly like me I said in mind,ok friends.

friends, aarohi reply.

After that teacher enters into the class first lecture began I can feel someone was continuously staring glance on me, but who may be it's because of a new place.

◾️AARSH POV

My phone started rings it was a samar call I picked the call

hello boss,

we got it,samar said.

Ok, I am coming.

I started the car towards my company
Soon I reached there I entered the company from the back gate of the company and walked towards my private lift I pressed the 35th floor button it was my floor.

I entered my cabin samar was already there good afternoon sir I nodded.

sir he is Ashish malhotra.

Did you fix our meeting, I was going to d.., oh wow you think I am sitting mad here ask him now I said in an angry tone.

sir he is not replying to us samar said.

I opened my laptop, I hacked the system, I smirked try now, he nodded.

I will come after at 2:00pm samar shown message to me, I smirk.

Reply to them, yes.

Bring my black coffee,yes sir.

I am sitting on my bossy chair knock knock come in your coffee sir, you can go now.

I took a sip coffee place my head on headrest close my eyes Someone's face appears in my mind there was something different in you girl I don't know why I am imagining you a slight smile appears on my emotionless face Imagine her my angry disappear .

It has been a month since I met her. Since there was not a single day ,I forgot her brown eyes or I say I can't forget her brown eyes there is something in that brown eyes I never try to find her because .