My silly girls

There are some grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes Just ignore them and try to understand them .This is my first novel I hope you love it I'm trying my best to do this novel Aadha(hope to be loved).

I know my work is not so perfect but I slowly do perfection in my work.

Add this novel to your library or reading list, Hit the ⭐star button and show some love in comment 💬

I know I am very talkative guys but now without wasting your time I should start the 6chp .

Hey Hello hello pyari Tittliyon  I am updating you with 6 chp of Aasha(hope to be loved)
A journey to NISHA & AARSH TO ASSHA .
.
.
.
.
.
.

(1week later)

NISHA POV

I took a simple yellow top and white pants and gave some touch up to myself.

 I took my bag and placed the cap on my head and put earphones in ears came out lock the door I started walking towards college it was 30 minutes away from my house my scooty is already taken by mumma well I don't drive daily I am not that good dr...

 I took my bag and placed the cap on my head and put earphones in ears came out lock the door I started walking towards college it was 30 minutes away from my house my scooty is already taken by mumma well I don't drive daily I am not that good driver ,I want to talk with my chand. She will be in her clg I don't want  disturb her.

So I quietly walking towards my clg a car stop near me I listened a familiar voice calling my name nisha I look behind.

AARSH POV

I have been doing my office work for one week I put myself in my work badly to . For one week I didn't go to college but I need to go today because today is college meeting and I need go.

I got fresh I wore white and black pants  I rook my blazer in my hands and went down stairs for breakfast.

 Servant served my black coffee and vegetable sandwich I ate it. Aaru today     I will drop you to college ok bhai,aaru said.

I got up from the dinning table then  khwaahish came and sat on the dinning table I couldn't see her for second in front my eyes. Mera khwaahish aagya good morning beta ,his mother said. Good morning everyone khwaahish said, her mother's there daily soap.

I'm obviously not interested in this cheap drama I tell aaru to come in car I am waiting,I went into car.

 I was not in the mood now after seeing that mother and son face. I'm just staying here for my aaru, I am living in this house because at least she can get her family love, that,I never get.

Atleast dada&dadi, chacha&chachi,love her and that man also love her.

Bhaiya I listen her voice I come out my thoughts aaru opened the door sit besides me chala hmm.

 I started the car and we were almost reached at college but aarohi said bhaiya stop the car I stopped the car what happened aaru nishaaaaaaa she screamed then, I see girl was walking she stopped something in my heart again started beating fast then she turned I saw her beautiful face, messy braid her hair strand was kissing her cheeks and her killer smile.