Jhuki teri palko mai

Welcome back to Aasha (hope to be loved)

Add this novel your library or reading list. Hit the ⭐star button and show some love in comment 💬

Hello hello pyaari titaliyon I am here with 7chp Aasha. A journey to NISHA & AARSH TO Aasha Let's start journey.

(Next day)

Aalu is coming to pick me up today we have decided to click some photos, I get ready.

(Nisha outfit)

(Nisha outfit)

I wore my favorite bracelet given by meri chaand I wanted to wear my payal, I don't know where the hell I lost it then I wore a jhumka I like to wear chama chama voice wali accessories.

I wore sneakers so I chose sneakers and my phone started ringing, I know it must be aalu chan, I was right I picked the call hello aalu I'm here chalu come fast just minutes I am coming I took bag I taken praan ju ashirwaad and locked the door I came on society gate.

I opened car door hello aaru ji hi nishu ji today firstly I confirmed that I seen at drive by my chor nazar(theif eyes) he was there bacha gaya praan ju kripa se mai kuch bola nahi na kuch ajab kajab harkat nahi ki(I am saved mercy of paranju I not done any weird things.

Nishu your looking so beautiful in this outfit thank you
And you are looking so beautiful aaru 'ji'
Whose heart is gonna be stolen today I said this her ear

Kuch bhi, she replied shyly

(Aarohi outfit)

Aarsh pov

I was ready today wearing a dark blue suit I have took coat in my hand I called aaru ready, yes bhaiya

After some time I was out of her society gate aaru called her after some minute she came and she took my eyes on her she was looking like an a angel in that white dress and that blue cardigan and voice her jhumkaa and bracelet voice making me more madly fall more for her.

She came in the car hello aaru ji like always she put pressure on ji
Hi nishu ji

Then she took a look at me with hidden and kajal coated eyes that looked so intense in seeing me hidden I sure she is checking who is on the driving seat, I meet eyes with her and she immediately broke our eyes connect,she took her gaze back and hit head slowly