Rain and secrets

English is not first language some grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes Just ignore them and try to understand them Aasha(hope to be loved).

Add this novel to your library or reading list, Hit the ⭐star button and show some love in comment 💬

I know I am very talkative guys but now without wasting your time I should start the 4chp .

Hello hello pyaari titaliyon I am here with 4chp Aasha. A journey to NISHA & AARSH TO Aasha Let's start a journey.

◾️AARSH POV

My hand automatically comes on my pocket blossoms I close my eyes for a second but then I open my eyes and I hear a voice I see blossoms talking with someone I am very sleepy blossom said. Oh my lazy baby someone said. They both laughed ok She was laughing her laughing is sweet she so cute I losted in her wait a minute who she is calling someone meri chaand is he that same boy no no it's clear that she whoever she was talking she was a girl my lip curved I come out of my thought I took my phone and took her photo.

When rain started falling on the glass of car.

She removed a wooden stick from her hair making a jiggled voice which was slightly audible because of rain and her hair wall down like a waterfall water started falling from her angelic finger, making me feel hot.

Something started beating in my chest so fast that I can even listen to it. What the hell,you're so affecting to me.

Her melodies voice comes giving pleasure to my ears making my soul pure, made me again lost in her .

I was sitting in the car continuously staring at her without even blinking,like I don't want to miss single movement and her voice giving me a familiar vibe when my maa sings.

I don't know when I came out from the car rain was wetting me and her voice was making me Hypothesis.

Nisha pov

I opened my hair Widening hand rain started spinning in water was falling on me making me feel, I am not from this world.

I love rain just like , when I am happy, when I am singing, when I am dancing and when I am with my people, rain is included in my things.

Who tells me that I'm a psychology student I just behave like a silly kid but in front of mine people ,but it's work I'm happy with it, that's my different personality and this me the real me really nisha,I started singing.

Pheli barrish by Akanksha Bhandari.

Ye pheli barish ki bunda Kuch kahan chati hai tum se,suna jara.

Ya do dilo ki hai bata, jo kaha na payi mai khuda se, suna jara.

I started creating sounds by my payal, making my singing more beautiful.

Ye pheli barish bunda kuch kaha na chati tum se, suna jara.

Jo khena na payi mai ena se, ye do dilo ki hai baatein, suna jara.

I sit on my scooty moving my legs producing my jiggle voice.

Bhiga jau teri mai ena bhaho mai yesa.
Jaise lipata hu aai do dil yaha .