A Contract And Autograph

Welcome back guys to Aasha(hope to be loved)

Add this novel to your library or reading list. Hit the ⭐ star button and show some love in the comments 💬

Hello hello pyaari titaliyon I am here with chp13 Aasha. A journey to NISHA & AARSH TO Aasha Let's start our journey.

Author pov

Did you have lunch, he asked her.

What I told him I woke up at lunch time, my breakfast was my lunch nisha said in her mind.

I had brunch,and you, nisha said.

Aarsh smiled and said nothing, do you want to eat anything, he ask.

You eat nothing woah mera jesa praani, nisha said in mind, No but if you want then yes, she reply.

Ok,then aarsh replied by smirk

Where is your villa, tumhe se baadi fuddu mai legend I'm neither even asking you where your villa is, if mumma knows I came going without knowing where I going ghar ke bahar bhi jana deti, blossom was saying with shine on her face and good think was is becoming comfortable with me and talking freely and I also noticed a diamond shining on her nose making that diamond lucky and beautiful.
(I call you fuddu I more fuddu then I not even ask you where is your house, if mumma I come without knowing she will not give me come out from house).

See once I start I don't stop,you say where is your villa juhu nisha widen with happiness, we're in juhu and second shock juhu is far Aarsh, don't worry blossom, for its don't worry only what about me nisha murmur, everything is about you only my blossom, Aarsh murmur.

Let's talk but this time you will start, Nisha said, I'm a good listener oh this is normal for me my almost friend good listener and I'm the talkative one I'm so talkative that my bak bak kabhi katama ni hoti(that my talk never finish), let it be I'll bore you how can I get bore from you, Aaree you Constructed on driving mujhe ghurne kuch milega tuma, milaga na, kya milega, sukoon, nisha started fake coughing kuch bhi.

Ye ladka teez ni hora nisha said in mind and turned towards the window and looked down with shyness

You pierced you're nose, no actually once I removed later forget too wear, oh it's suiting oh you, really.

Everyone says I look more good normally than nath (nose ring), yes but this also looks good, thank you, again, I already told you I disease of saying thank you and sorry, nisha said

☘️🌸🦋🌸☘️

Their car came in a very silent road passing a long road The car stopped near a gate nisha was scrolling her phone, realising the car stopped Nisha looked up and her eyes fell on the big gate in front of her eyes.