aspire ; 3

III

III. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[     Hi    ] ⋮  ꒱

gigiliu's story

Dsej liu

Daeshim: I thought we were family

Sumin: ?????

Daeshim: can one of you let me in? I had to sleep
Somewhere else last night

Hmmm sucks for you
It's what you get

Eunae: are u outside if I get up and you're not there
Good luck on getting in

Daeshim: I've been outside for 30 minutes
Guys it's cold
I called all of you around 50 times

Sumin: whatever eunae is coming now

You're lucky they care about you
I don't tho
The audacity you have to ask if we're family
Bitch ruined my study time

Daeshim: who did thatttt??

Sumin: 😭😭

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Finally the weekend came which was all happy until she realized that on Monday, was the first exam of the semester. Although she'd been studying like crazy there were parts she hadn't even gotten too, but in order to study well, and obtain all the knowledge she'd need to wind down a bit, which is why she was using today, to rest and tomorrow, sunday to study.

Her peace was interrupted when Daeshim walked into her room, with a stupid, mysterious smile on his face.

"Jia, can I ask you for a favour?"

"Daeshim do me a favour, get out." She rolled her eyes, pausing her movie that he interrupted, she looked at him. He looked cold. His jacket still on, zipped up all the way, he looked like he came from somewhere.

"Please, I locked my phone for 7 hours just now... I didn't even realize I was just walking and I look at my phone, and it's locked." Her eyes widened, shocked that, that was even possible.

"7 hours?? Okay what do you want?"

He smiled up at her, with a mischievous looking smile. "So... can I borrow your phone? Just to call my friends while we play, it's my day off..."

"Why don't you ask eunae or min? Why me?" She rolled her eyes, "I did they said hell no, you're my only hope, pleaseeee." He walked closer with puppy eyes.

She sighed, pulling her phone out the charger, "Just take it, and never do that again.." his eyes lit up, extremely happy he could play now, practically jumping out of her room in happiness, she rolled her eyes at his playfulness, but that soon stopped when he left her room without closing that door.

"That bitch..." she muttered.

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Fuck you u suck at games and ihy🙄🙄

Yo
Daeshim
12:27 pm

Who tf....
Daeshim doesn't have my phone anymore
Who's this?

Oh..
Well..
What's the name saved as?

Uh...
I don't think you want to know
Don't avoid the question
Who are you and why are you in my phone?

I was playing with daeshim
It's donghyuck

Who??
Oh.. Oh
Oh my god

Hi
seen : 13:30 pm