aspire; 53

LIII

LIII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[   The whole friend group and the whole kpop group   ]

"And yeah I couldn't make it to the airport, but we had a little party for him the day before." Minjee said. Sitting in the library with Jia, Iseul, Yoora and Jinsoul as the two bonded over the absence of their partners.

They were supposed to be studying, but only 2 days gone from their boyfriends, and the girls mind were just occupied by them.

"I haven't even texted donghyuck that much since he left.." she thought out loud, "I know it's only been two days but they're already super busy, I bet it's hard."

"I feel bad for you guys, I could never imagine being without Daeshim for longer than a day."

The two girls rolled their eyes. Jia mentally gagged thinking about her brother having a girlfriend, especially her best bcst friend.

"I've texted Jisung quite a lot since he left if I'm being honest." Jinsoul said, out of nowhere, feeling quite embarrassed after she said it. Realizing she exposed herself.

The girl's eyes all averted to her, in shock. They all shipped the two as a joke but absolutely did not know their secret ship might've been advancing. "Wait- what? You text Jisung?" Iseul asked, "Jinsoul, why haven't you told us! Jisoul is sailing." Minjee said, proudly.

Yoora was just shocked that all of her friends knew celebrities. She sat there with her eyes widening with each word leaving their mouths.

"Well I mean.. after I got added to the group chat, and we had that hangout.. he just- texts me like every hour.." she smiled while speaking about the boy. "Oh lord, she fell deep." Minjee spoke with realization.

"Jinsoul are you guys like- in a talking stage?" Yoora included herself, also intrigued. "I guess?"

"Okay but do you like him..?" Jia asked. "I think I do.. I'm still a bit confused about everything, especially how he's an idol and everything."

"You guys would make the cutest couple though, really." Jia added.

"You know who would be a cute couple." Minjee asked, randomly, gaining the attention of the four girls. "Yoora and Mark." Jia immediately smiled, her trip with Yoora to Canada slowly entering her mind, when her and Donghyuck set her up with him.

She could tell Yoora was remembering the same thing because the way her eyes immediately widened. "Actually-" Jia started, but stopped as she felt a hand cover her mouth.

"Don't you dare."

"Don't even tell me, you're talking to Mark!?" Iseul gasped, the whole group looked at the two girls. "I mean.." Jia teased, smiling at the girl who got flustered.