aspire ; 67

LXVII

LXVII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[ The very needed day-off  ]

When Jia felt movement on her chest, she looked over to Donghyuck who wasn't peacefully sleeping anymore.

When it reached around noon and Donghyuck still didn't wake up yet, she didn't know whether he had any schedules, but she still took the initiative to call in for them both, her mostly so she could take care of him while he was suffering with his hangover.

She didn't know he had it in him to sleep so much, but seeing him get the rest he deserved, the rest he was deprived of, she couldn't help but let a smile take over her face, running her hands through his hair, gently massaging his scalp, deepening his slumber.

She was watching a show on his laptop while his head was resting on her chest, sleeping. They stayed like that for hours, until he finally woke up, it being around 3 in the afternoon.

He groaned as he snuggled closer to her, as soon as he gained consciousness the effects of the drinks he had yesterday immediately catching up to him.

She chuckled at his actions, rubbing his back under his shirt back and forth, his skin warm due to the blanket that was pulled up to his chin. "I have the worst fucking headache ever." His deep morning voice prominent. His lips brushing against her neck as he refused to get up.

"Who told you to drink that much?" She closed his laptop, having a sick kid to attend to. Placing the laptop on the other side of the bed. "I don't regret it." He spoke, memories of the night flashing back, chuckling slightly at the expression she gave him multiple times that night, annoyed.

"Of course you don't. Come, you have to get up so you can take medicine." She tapped the back of his head, indicating him to sit up, which he did without a fight. His hair messy from sleep and face pale from his hangover. "You sure look hungover." She chuckled. Holding her hand out for him to grab, so she could lead him to the bathroom, even though he knew where it was.

He quickly washed up, and got a little bit more presentable for the day, the fact that he had schedules in the back of his mind, he didn't know whether he should bring it up or not. At the same time he was confused why his members weren't practically blowing up his phone for missing practise.

He left the bathroom, having brushed his teeth and did his skincare, revealing Jia who was sitting on his bed waiting for her. "I called in work for us, I forgot to tell you."  She spoke as soon as he came out, "Ahh, that explains why they aren't yelling at me then." He said in realization.

He walked up to the bed, plopping down right beside her, but instead he laid down on his back, legs still on the floor. "How are you feeling?" She caressed his stomach that was slightly showing due to his shirt lifting up. His body still warm. "Like shit.."

She chuckled, pulling his shirt down before grabbing his hand, "Come you must be hungry, I'll make you something." She said, pulling his arm up, gently leading the way to the kitchen.

"I don't have an appetite for anything to be honest." He told her, trying to stop her from waisting her time cooking when he probably wouldn't finish it. "Well.. do you atleast want something to drink? You have to have something."

"Uhh do we still have tea?" He asked, walking over to the drawer that they kept his favourite tea in. He pulled it open. A satisfied smile came on his face when his eyes locked with the tea bag. "Perfect."

"Here, go sit down. I'll make it for you." She walked up behind him, watching as he got two cups out. Taking one out for her even though she didn't ask for it. "No it's okay, I'll do it."

"Donghyuck go sit down, it's just putting a tea bag in some hot water. You're not feeling well, I'll come soon." She said, taking the tea bag from his hand, walking over to the kettle to fill it up with water. "Nooooo~ I don't want to be separated from you."

He playfully whined moving towards her to give her a hug, instead she squished his cheeks. Motioning him towards the living room. "I swear it'll only take a few minutes, I'll be there soon. You need as much rest as possible."

He didn't fight with her because the fact that he hasn't eaten anything meant he couldn't take his medications, and his pounding headache was getting worse by the second.

It really didn't take her long anyways. She was walking up to him with in no time; the two teas in her hand. "Did you want to stay down here or go upstairs?" She asked before sitting. "Let's go back upstairs, you never know when someone will come home."

Jia nodded and followed the boy up the stairs. Making sure to close the door behind her as she entered his room.

She placed the two hot cups of tea on the beside table, joining Donghyuck on the bed. "Movie?" He asked, scrolling through his Netflix, pulling the blanket up to warm them up in his usual cold room. "Yeah, which ever you want is fine."

She snuggled closer to him, grabbing the tea from the side table and sipping on it slightly, the tea still a bit hot, but cooling down quickly due to the room's temperature.

They stayed like that all day, cuddled up against each other while they watched different things on Donghyuck's laptop.

If they were both being completely honest, they needed a day like this. Their extremely busy and stress filled month was rewarded to them with a comforting and slightly painful for Donghyuck day off. But nonetheless he was thankful, and enjoyed the day to the best of his abilities.

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

I know I know you guys are going to hate me for taking forever to update and then giving you such a bad filler chapter instead of a juicy long one...

I'm genuinely so sorry 😭 the reason I didn't update was a lot of family problems just came up, then I got hit with writers block.. so it was... hectic

But it's over ig??? Idk but I'm sorry for the late update and the bad one too

Pls forgive me 🙏

Also..... 50K!!!!! WOOOHOOOO ❤️