aspire; 70

LXX

LXX. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  My ex boyfriend ]

"Oh well hello there~"
"Oh hey sir, what's up?"
"Nothing just pausing my busy schedule for a special lady."
"Romantic."

They eyed each other and laughed, the two had went to the building at different times, so once they ran into each other they both got the weird urge to act. "What have you been up to?" He asked, holding her hand while walking in the direction she was.

"I have a shoot today, in 30 minutes actually. What about you, practise?" She asked, the two making their way to the sm cafe. "Yeah, and a photoshoot, we're twinning today." He playfully winked, causing her to gag.

"Stop acting like you hate me." He rolled his eyes, opening the door for her. "But I do." As soon as she said that, he let go of the door, closing right infront of her face, while he continued to walk into the cafe.

Her eyes widened, cursing him in her head while opening the door for herself, but it seemed it wasn't only for her, as a hand hovered over hers, one slightly bigger.

The girl was shorter than the person, feeling slightly small in their presence.

She looked over her shoulder, eyes widening when they landed on the girl she hadn't seen in a few months. "It's been a while Jia." She smiled, opening the door letting her walk in first.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, in an annoyed tone, not expecting to see her again. "I was visiting the members— they told me Donghyuck was heading to the café, I'm guessing that's why you're here..?"

"Yeah I guess—"
"Angel, what's taking you so long— Chungae?" Donghyuck walked back to the front of the café, wondering why Jia hadn't made it back to him yet.

"Oh hey Hyuckie!" She squealed, holding her arms open for a hug, which Donghyuck didn't reciprocate.

Jia rolled her eyes, all those months away and she hadn't learned any type of self control, or respect.

"Uh— Hi Chungae.. why are you.. um here?"
"I just missed you guys so much, so I came to visit!"

"Okay but did we miss you." She sighed under her breath, crossing her arms around her torso with a stern expression.

"Oh well.. are you on your way now?"
"No I was hoping.. we could you know.. spend some time together..?"

"Oh.. well me and Jia have a shoot soon so.. I don't really have time for that." He moved closer to Jia's side, not liking how close she was standing to him.

"Oh, am I invited to watch?"
"No." Jia sternly said, having just about enough of the girl.

She looked at the girl offendedly, like she just insulted her. With a slight whine she locked eyes with Donghyuck, basically jumping on him, in attempts to piss the girl off.