The Temple of the dragon cores

Dragons rising: Season 1, episode 11.

Word count: 3,6k (Wow I did a lot of typing again)

Warning: some singing parts and a bit swearing and laziness

Quick note from the author here, I've been busy for many chapters but I'm here because I made what color ninja suits and weapons Y/N and B/N should have for part 2 of Ninjago dragons rising, so I decided to make Y/N's color mint green, and her weapon is a vine whip and B/N's color Yellow, and his weapon is a Four bladed boomerang.

Also, the first part of this chapter I added that for no reason so please don't mind.

(At the monastery of Spinjitzu it was nighttime, and Lloyd was thinking about Master Wu and the other missing ninja and the visions he had while sitting on the stairs, Christina walked outside wondering why Lloyd's sitting outside alone.)

Christina: Lloyd? Are you okay? (Lloyd didn't respond) Lloyd? Do you even hear me? (Lloyd didn't respond again and made Christina mad) Lloyd!

(Lloyd was shocked and screams loudly but Christina quickly covered his mouth to make sure no one wakes up and his screams only made mumbles.)

Christina: Shh, be quiet, sorry if I scared you but I came outside because I'm concerned about why you're alone at night, it's like 12am, and plus please don't scream like that, I'll uncover your mouth if you promised not to do that again, okay? (Lloyd nodded yes while mumbling a bit quietly) Good. (Christina removes her hand from Lloyd's mouth)

Lloyd: Sorry about that, I guess I was still freaked out after I saw some visions after the source dragon gave me his powers and I'm just kind of sad that Jay, Cole, Pixal, Morro, and Master Wu are still missing, and we don't know where they are.

Christina: Lloyd, all of us understand that the others are still missing, but I've been through a lot that one time when Morro died in front of my eyes, but Lloyd when I miss someone I love, I listen to this song Morro told Me and Jay's real mother and it was her lullaby, it went like this.

Here's the song reference:

(Christina starts to sing)

*Face each new sun with eyes clear and true. *

*Unafraid of the unknown, because I'll face it all with you. *

Lloyd: Wow, that sounds like a nice lullaby, Thanks Christina, I guess I needed that but remember that time when I was a child you were the only one nice to me?

Christina: Of course, why the heck would I forget that, well I'm going back inside don't stay up too late, good night.

Lloyd: Good night.

(Christina walks back inside and closes the door and Lloyd stands up and was thinking about the past and Lloyd started to have the same feeling that Christina when she was about to sing)

Here's the song reference and it's ai covered, credit for the original song creator and maker for the cover and plus if you're kind of lazy to read some of the lyrics just click the video.