Back To Bourbon Street

"Welcome to Bourbon Street

"Welcome to Bourbon Street." Madilyn said out loud spinning around while spreading her arms. Jason laughed and Madilyn started walking forward. Alec and Jane stood there with their mouths open and looked at the wonderful New Orleans street filled with people and music playing.

"I bet the twins haven't seen anything like this in a thousand years." Jason chuckled and Madilyn wrapped arm around his. Glancing behind her at the twins who were staring around in confusion, She laughed out loud. "Yeah you're right." She answered and they went among the people.

Alec and Jane quickly followed the two who had already disappeared into the middle of the crowd. Jane scrunched her nose at humans and Alec pushed humans away from the front. "Wow, I didn't expect anything like this." Jane spoke and Alec chuckled. "Madilyn knows how to surprise." He said and Jane grinned.

"My dear brother, you found a woman who is so right for you."

They arrived at a small pub where music was playing and a few people were sitting at a tables. Madilyn walked in first to order a whiskey and looked around at flooded with memories.

"So I didn't expect this at all." Alec walked over to his mate and looked at the beauty with a smile. "I spent so many years here." Madilyn answered and nodded to Alec to order a drink and enjoy.

Alec and Jane were finally warming up and drinking along. Madilyn forced them to wear contact lenses in front of humans because sunglasses are too mafia-like. The twins also wore more casual clothes. Alec watched Madilyn dance with a couple of others to song Dancing Queen playing, she looked happy.

Madilyn swayed her hips to Abba's song and felt someone approaching her.
She spun around and the brown haired youth grabbed her arm and spun Madilyn around. Grabbing her hips and bringing his head closer to her ear.

"You still have the dance moves my darling." He whispered in her ear letting go and Madilyn turned her head in surprise and he winked.

Madilyn looked at the young boy confused who was now dancing with the girl next to him. She narrowed her eyes until the boy scooped her up again.

"Oh come on darling, Don't you miss me even a little bit?" He spoke and Madilyn's eyes widened.

"Oh bloody hell." Boy said and laughed out loud.

Alec had clenched his jaw and was about to go over to the duo, but Jane pulled him back. "Don't cause a scene, please" She said in a low voice to his brother who was clearly jealous of the boy whose hands was on his mates hips.

Jason looked at the twins questioningly and soon heard Madilyn call out a familiar name. He locked eyes with both twins who looked at him questioningly and soon they slowly turned to look at the dance floor.

"What the hell Kol?" Madilyn exclaimed and threw herself into the boy's arms, hugging him tightly. Kol laughed and squeezed the girl in his grip.

Jason's head snapped in Madilyn's direction and he glanced at the young boy who hugged the girl with a smile on his lips.

"Kol?" Jason said aloud and Madilyn turned her head in the trio's direction and smiled.

Kol winked and danced Madilyn. She gestured to Jane who stiffly arrived next to them but soon warmed up and danced along as Kol started dancing with the some blonde human next to him.

After a couple of songs they walked over to Alec and Jason. Jason eyed Kol and he grinned widely. "Oh come here boy." he opened his arms and hugged Jason.

Madilyn, Kol and Jason went darts. Jason started and Kol leaned against the table.

Madilyn eyed Kol who was grinning. "Do I even want to know why you're in someone else's body?" Jason blurted out after a long thought and Kol chuckled.

"I like this body, I'm a witch again." Kol told and Madilyn hummed. "How did you come back from the dead and end up in some boy's body?" Madilyn asked and Kol stared at the glass in front of him for a moment.

"Don't tell me, I already know the answer." Madilyn said and Kol turned to look at her.

"What do you mean?" He asked and Madilyn chukled. "Why did your mother kidnap me and erase my memory?" She asked glancing at Kol who was swallowing carefully. Hearing this, Alec and Jane turned their heads in their direction.

"She is powerful but here is someone more powerful that broke the spell." Madilyn explained and Kol stared at his glass.

"I can explain." Kol started and put his hands up in the air in defense. Jane raised her eyebrow and Kol was nervous, because he felt all eyes of vampires are on him.

So soon found out. The original witch tried to dig up Madilyn's information but something stopped her from digging any deeper. She used the girl to bring herself, Finn and Kol back. She put them in different bodies.

And the best thing is that Mikael is also back. The teenage girl witch Davina controls him with some kind of bracelet.

"Kol." Madilyn said aloud, taking a gulp of her whiskey. Kol was standing in front of the dartboard and Madilyn was walking with the darts in her hand.

"I feel like I'm going to kill you right now."

Madilyn threw a dart at the board, which flew right past Kol's head, hitting the center of the dart board. His eyes widened and he glanced at the board and looked at the girl in front of him.

"Come on darling! I am human in this body and I can die." Kol said and Jason chukled.

"Your mother kidnapped me!" Madilyn exclaimed, feeling Alec and Jane staring hard at trio.

"Why are they back?" Jason asked looking at Kol and he seemed unsure. "She wants to destroy Klaus and Elijah and that teenage witch is looking for a way to break the sire bond so Klaus can be killed without Marcel and someone else he turned dying." Kol explained and Madilyn stared ahead.

"And what the hell is your business here?" Madilyn asked.

"Mother wants me to destroy the spell or that girl." Kol explained and Madilyn nodded. "Do you really want your siblings dead? I mean you don't like them and I've been avoiding Klaus for many years myself, but they are your family." She asked, frowning and glancing at Jason who was staring at Kol.

"I hate Klaus. He stabbed his siblings and held me too until I left." Kol gasped and Madilyn looked at her hands.

"They're still your siblings." Jason said and silence surrounded them.