1-10

1

The fragrance of freesia that fills the room seems to drown people.

Some dim floor lamps cast a small circle of light, and a woman was sleeping on a large round bed.

To be precise, it was a naked Omega who was in heat.

And a pair of hands passed around her back.

Then, another woman who was also out of control wrapped around her like a snake.

The alpha who had been induced into estrus was burning like a burning fire, and the heat was unbearable. She pulled open the collar of the person under her.

As if tasting the appetizer, or playing with the prey, the alpha's lips gently brushed against the glands that were exuding the fragrance of freesia, but he refused to bite.

The sound of breathing was scattered on the woman's neck. The suppressed Omega's face turned red and his eyes were moist.

But the alpha only licked lightly, and even gently rubbed the skin at the gland with his canine teeth.

Just when the stronger fragrance of freesia filled the room, Alpha completely lost control.

The ajar door was knocked open.

Countless cameras and flashlights rushed towards him, and the alpha, whose estrus was interrupted, lost focus and fell straight down.

The reporters who broke in didn't care about this and tried their best to capture pictures.

Less than a minute later, the alpha who had fallen on his back raised his head, the lust in his eyes having been replaced by confusion.

The alpha on the bed is wearing a book...]

Ji Yanwan punched the bed hard and raised her hand to exit the novel browsing interface.

Sensing movement from the upper bunk, his roommate joked: "Why, have you encountered a scam again?"

Ji Yanwan was so angry that her teeth itched, and she said angrily: "I wasted five yuan and one night in vain."

The roommate comforted her . Said: "I can't help it. Who told you that xp is so weird? It's just like a fake M. Besides, this kind of thing is definitely not allowed to be written on the website."

Ji Yanwan said nothing and sat upright.

She is Ji Yanwan, a reader who has been reading on a certain green river for ten years.

But repeatedly fell into the same pit, that is Jinjiang Baihewen.

This is a book called "Scumbag A Real Scumbag" written by a small-time author. The title of the book is fresh and refined, but the content inside is completely different.

With a few hasty strokes, he explained how the original alpha sought death, and then passed through the unlucky A.

There is no real bad link in the entire article, just like the beginning of all bad A-level articles.

Ji Yanwan browsed through it hastily with the thought of not giving up. The scumbag in the novel took over the mess left by the original alpha as soon as he passed through it, avoiding the original owner Omega who always wanted to strangle the scumbag. That's what the so-called 'Scumbag A' worked diligently as a licking dog in Chapter 180, and successfully cleared his name and got the beauty back.

Ji Yanwan was very angry about it, why did he want to cheat!

It's labeled as a scumbag, but the scumbag has become a good person, so what else is there to see?

Ji Yanwan, who is accustomed to making full reservations first and then reading the article, was once again defrauded of five yuan.

She was so angry that she decided to use this novel as the background material for her bed tonight, and become a scumbag in her dreams.

Ji Yanwan threw the phone into the pillow, turned over and went downstairs to get a glass of water to calm down.

As she went downstairs, she complained: "I obviously have more important papers to revise, why am I wasting my time reading this kind of thing!" As she said that, she stretched out her hand to gesture again, but forgot that she was on the stairs

.

The whole person fell down on his back.

Ji Yanwan's vision went dark, and the pain he imagined did not come.

She felt like she had been falling in the darkness for a long time, and the first thing she regained was her sense of smell.

Very strong and choking freesia scent.

Next comes hearing and touch.

The woman's heavy and suppressed breathing fell in her ears, followed by a warm feeling from her fingertips.

When Ji Yanwan saw the scene in front of him clearly, he was completely frightened.

She, a scumbag abused her thousands of times, and she treated him like the wronged reader who was her first love.

This is the most familiar scene.

Right from the start, he's on the bed, which is a standard start for a scumbag.

But when all this happens to a college student who is a slave to his graduation thesis, it is a possibility.

She is wearing a book.

Because she had just finished her paper and went to bed, she should be reading it in bed now, instead of having sex with a strange woman.

Ji Yanwan's first reaction was that she had been in the novel A of Jin Bai Zha, because she had been reading Lily for nine out of ten years.

And the posture in front of him should be the lily wen he was reading.

Just when Ji Yanwan was confused, there was a ding in his head.

[Congratulations to the host for successfully entering and completing the Dream App, I am your exclusive system. 】

Ji Yanwan:? ? ?

System: [Dear host, this is an immersive experience game. Your plot is "Scumbag A Really Scumbag". You must complete the tasks in accordance with the system requirements. Note that you must follow the system instructions. 】

Ji Yanwan: I don't want to be a dog licker, gun.

At the same time, the beauty who was suppressed noticed the stunned look in her body, her eyes darkened, and she raised her hand to fumble around her.

An alarm bell rang in Ji Yanwan's heart. The beauty wouldn't take out something and stab herself to death, so she immediately held down the hand of the person beneath her.

I was a bit strong and managed to get the beauty's cry.

Ji Yanwan looked around. Except for the dim lights and the fragrance of freesia, there was nothing out of the ordinary. It seemed that the reporters hadn't broken in yet.

So she held the beauty's hand, leaned to the side, and lay down.

System: [Because this article was stolen by Piowen.com, some magical changes will occur in the world you live in. Your task is to bring the plot back to its original position according to the system. As a reward, you will receive life points and a life point for completing the task. Millions of rewards, and the website will be completed according to your revised version. 】

The system in his mind chattered a lot, but Ji Yanwan only caught two key points.

One is that his life will be limited, the other is one million.

System: [Yes, the bonus pool you accumulated will follow you back to the original world. Please stay in state at all times and be ready to receive tasks. 】

After saying that, my mind seemed to be disconnected, and the system quietly logged out.

Ji Yanwan snorted disdainfully, "I am a college student who has downloaded an anti-fraud APP, okay?" How could you believe such nonsense?

When she was stunned, she didn't notice that the person beside her had already moved a hand.

Fu Suihe looked at the clock on the wall, it was a quarter past nine.

There were only five minutes left before the reporter she had arranged to break into.

Ji Yanwan, who was acting like a mad dog just now, seemed to be wilting now.

Slumped aside.

If this is the picture that the reporter takes later, then all my money will be wasted.

So Fu Suihe reached out and fumbled for the things hidden under the pillow while continuing to release pheromones.

The wandering person was hit by the smell of pheromones.

The alpha's natural instinct is being aroused little by little.

Only then did Ji Yanwan realize that not only had he changed his clothes, but his physiology had also changed.

For example, right now, I am an alpha who is out of control.

So she turned over and was about to discuss how to solve this problem with the beauty.

Suddenly her face became wet, and a colorless and odorless liquid sprayed all over her face.

Damn it, it can't be pepper spray.

I didn't do anything!

But soon, her physiological reaction told her that this was not pepper spray.

If the smell of Omega's pheromones just now was a test, then this liquid now is a direct temptation.

For the first time, Ji Yanwan felt the burning fire in the novel, uncontrollable.

She felt as if her body had been thrown into a big furnace, the flames roasting her, and the moisture in her body was losing rapidly.

And a powerful aroma lingered around her, quenching her thirst.

Ji Yanwan leaned down and gently licked the place where the aroma came out, which quenched his thirst.

But not enough, wanting more.

The tips of the tiger's teeth pierced the surface of the skin, and the richer freesia fragrance surged out like an erupting fountain mixed with blood.

The beauty's cry was soft, like a complaint, but more like a temptation.

Just when Ji Yanwan was about to take his second bite, the door was broken open.

The reporters, who seemed to have been prepared long ago, filed in, their cameras and flashlights pointed at the bed, and the sound of taking photos could be heard all around.

Ji Yanwan felt a splitting headache. Her body told her to continue, but her reason told her no.

Everywhere she looked, there were cameras everywhere, the shouts and screams of reporters, the sobs of women on the bed, and the lively discussions that came in from outside.

All of this was heard in Ji Yanwan's ears like a loudspeaker.

Ding --

[Task 1 is now issued for you. After Fu Suihe takes the initiative to kiss you, you clarify your relationship to the reporter. ]

[Health: countdown 1 point, bonus pool: 0]

Ji Yanwan had a splitting headache. She raised her head from the beauty and looked around coldly.

His eyes were fierce and cold, like a ferocious beast.

The leading reporter trembled, knowing that no one on the bed could be offended, but driven by money, she still came forward.

"I heard that Miss Ji is in love with Movie Queen Fu. Is this true?"

This question is idiotic, because Miss Ji and Movie Queen Fu are lying on the same bed disheveled.

The woman who had been suppressed underneath her stood up tremblingly, as if she had expended a lot of strength.

A pair of watery and translucent deer eyes looked pitifully at the person who had not yet recovered.

When faced with the reporter's question, he seemed to be about to cry, and replied softly: "Yes...it's true."

Fu Suihe's tone was soft and weak, like a breeze passing by, as if he was not dealing with reporters, but elders from both sides.

Ji Yanwan, who didn't want to do the task, looked at the woman in front of him and felt something different in his heart.

What induced him just now was obviously her potion.

The reporter was about to ask the next question when the angry alpha turned around, hooked his fingers, and said something.

Fu Suihe leaned over and heard a sneer.

"Kiss me."

The expected words made Fu Suihe a little embarrassed, but reporters and cameras were filming, so she had to complain: "There are so many people, I'm shy." After saying this, she still kissed like a dragonfly

. Over the cheek.

"Kiss this."

Ji Yanwan tapped her lips and wiped the lipstick stained on her fingertips onto the lips of the woman in front of her who was so weak that she could faint at any moment.

This blatant flirtation made the reporters press their shutters faster.

Ji Yanwan rubbed Fu Suihe's lipstick on his face and asked in a low voice: "Have you forgotten? What did I teach you last night?" His voice was not loud, but he ensured that everyone present could hear it clearly

.

The atmosphere was extremely ambiguous. Fu Suihe leaned forward and closed his eyes full of disgust when he pressed the corners of Ji Yanwan's lips.

The kiss was so painful that Ji Yanwan counted down fifteen seconds in her heart before pushing her away.

【not enough! One second left! ]

The disappearing system suddenly appeared, startling Ji Yanwan, and she cursed in her heart.

But his hand was very honest. He raised his hand to hug the person who was not far away, and gave Fu Suihe another light peck on the lips.

The beauty looked delicate and soft, and even more so when kissed.

Fu Suihe looked at the reporter who had taken the photo, sighed, looked up as if he had completed the task and said, "We are indeed developing an intimate relationship in private." The reporter didn't ask any more questions and kept taking pictures

.

This is the last scene, we'll call it a day after filming.

Who would have thought that the person who had been asking for a kiss just now had a cold face. Ji Yanwan raised her head and said coldly to the camera: "There is no relationship between us." A room full of reporters were ready to call it a day after filming, but they were confused by her words

. Leng Buding was stunned for a moment and did not react.

I heard the person on the bed speak again.

"If there must be one, it's because she shamelessly pestered me."

The whole room took a breath, as if they had eaten a huge melon.

Ding--

[As soon as the mission is completed, life value: one day bonus pool: one million. 】