81-90

81

Back to half an hour ago, the Ji family villa had a brief power outage.

Fu Suihe tried to climb out of the cage, but the power outage was too short, and it was restored after almost a minute.

So she had just broken it halfway when the violently restored electric current penetrated Fu Suihe's whole body, electrifying her until she was lying on the ground twitching continuously.

Fu Suihe cursed in his heart that the power outage was too short, and at the same time he used his tail to forcefully open the railing.

The originally loose railing was completely broken. Fu Suihe struggled and fell to the ground, breathing heavily.

She heard a sound coming from outside the house and knew that Ren Di was coming. She struggled to get up and smashed the camera.

Then the door was opened.

Ren Di was shocked by the decoration in front of him. What came into view was an iron cage half a person's height. The room was dark and there were broken glass and a camera that fell on the ground.

The half-man-high iron cage has now been knocked open, and broken chains are scattered on the ground, but there is still a visible electric current on the railings.

Ren Di was so shocked that she couldn't recover for a long time. When she climbed up along the fire pipe, she was already amazed by the luxurious decoration in the window.

However, the decoration in front of him felt very disconnected from the luxury outside, and Fu Suihe seemed to have died once, with sweat all over his body.

Fu Suihe, who had just smashed the camera, turned around. The ferocity in her eyebrows had not faded. She turned around and stared at the door.

Ren Di was startled by this look, especially since Fu Suihe's fist was dripping with blood.

"Trash." Fu Suihe said coldly: "Almost electrocuted me to death."

Her voice was very low, and her whole person had an indescribable sense of gloom, mixed in the darkness, like a ghost Shura in hell. Only those eyes were shining out of place in the darkness.

Ren Di was so frightened that he almost ran out of the door.

She suddenly regretted her haste.

Time goes back to two hours ago...

Two hours ago, Abu found Ren Di according to the address given by Fu Suihe before, and gave her the address of Ji Yanwan's home and the community access card.

Seeing Ren Di's confused expression, Abu exaggerated Fu Suihe's experience, portraying Ji Yanwan as a ruthless person, while Fu Suihe was a poor imprisoned child.

Ren Di, who had speculated about Fu Suihe's origins last time, filled in the blanks about Fu Suihe's secret in Abu's description.

The task given by Abu was actually very simple. He only needed to help Fu Suihe escape, but when Ren Di really came, he found that it was not as simple as imagined.

Not to mention that she came in by unfair means. Even when she came in, the security guards searched her inside and outside three times before letting her go. The investor's expectations were high, and he had already created an image in his mind of a greasy, wretched, and evil man who was cautious, sensitive, suspicious, and suspicious.

But when he climbed up and saw the decoration in the house, Ren Di felt that the sponsor should be very young, and seemed to be a girl judging from his taste.

Still very young girl.

But now that the iron cage and shackles appeared in front of his eyes, Ren Di overturned his guess again.