101-110

101

Ji Yanwan looked at the face so close to him and felt physically nauseous.

She didn't want to see Fu Suihe at all now, she just felt bored.

Fu Suihe looked at the person in front of him with undisguised disgust on his expression, and frowned in displeasure.

"Are you so tired of staying with me?" Fu Suihe's voice was low, sounding like a ghost in the night.

Ji Yanwan met her gaze and said through gritted teeth, "Yes, yes." The

tail around his waist tightened, and the two people stood face to face.

Fu Suihe chuckled softly, raised his hand to pick up the bowl set aside, and scooped up the porridge with a spoon.

The spoon hit the wall of the bowl, making a crisp sound. Fu Suihe blew it considerately: "Come on, millet porridge, ah -" Ji Yanwan bit his lip, looking as if he was ready to die

.

She now understood why Fu Suihe never responded after she confessed to him, because Fu Suihe didn't care at all.

Isn't it Xiao? Talking about the world, is it going away? Fu Suihe doesn't care at all about the plot.

Because he didn't care, Fu Suihe ignored her appeal and turned a blind eye to her resistance.

The millet porridge exuded the slightest fragrance. Ji Yanwan frowned and gritted his teeth and turned away.

The next second, someone grabbed his cheek with great force and pulled it away bit by bit.

The person in front of him seemed to be angry, and the dark red in his eyes became a little deeper. Fu Suihe smiled softly, but his tone was not smiling: "How can you not eat? You didn't before Do you like the food I cook the most?"

Ji Yanwan had his chin pinched and was forced to look at Fu Suihe.

The familiar fox eyes were still there, but Ji Yanwan felt extremely strange.

Fu Suihe's chin was clamped, and Fu Suihe increased his strength. Ji Yanwan's teeth were pinched so hard that there was a crackling sound, and bursts of pain came from his cheek.

The millet porridge was finally forced in.

The rice porridge that had been warmed by the blowing was not uncomfortable when it entered his throat, but Ji Yanwan still vomited it all out.

The rice grains flowed down her chin and onto the back of Fu Suihe's hands.

Ji Yanwan's lips were soaked with rice soup, and they were shiny in the night, like ripe cherry fruits.

Her glasses had fallen off when Fu Suihe forced her into the cage. Her clean eyebrows and gray eyes were like the first new snowfall in winter, cold and biting.

Although his gray eyes were full of anger, Fu Suihe turned a blind eye.

The tail pulled the person forward again, and Fu Suihe kissed Ji Yanwan's lips devoutly. Their lips were pressed together, and the aroma of millet porridge filled their lips and teeth.

Ji Yanwan was so disgusted that she tried to push the person away with her hand, but the soft tail was obviously much tougher than it looked, and it tightly strangled Ji Yanwan's arm, making her helpless. Lift.

Fu Suihe's kiss slipped by like a dragonfly on water, as if it was just to comfort Ji Yanwan.

Her lips parted, and she raised the spoon in her hand.

Ji Yanwan was smarter this time. She pressed the tip of her tongue against her teeth. Even if Fu Suihe freed his hand to pinch her cheek, he couldn't pry her teeth open.