71-80

71

Abu didn't expect that she would turn him into a guest, and his face suddenly turned pale.

Ji Yanwan slid this small device on the palm of his hand. The last time it showed lost contact was when Fu Suihe was locked up, and it restarted last night.

But it only took less than two hours after restarting and the connection was lost again. Until now, I have not been able to locate it.

It seems that Fu Suihe took his mobile phone away when he attended the dinner last night, but why? Why is he out of contact again?

Ji Yanwan thought about it a thousand times in her mind, but she didn't show it on her face. She put away the locator and said coldly: "My suggestion is that you go to the police directly and confess to the police that you are in someone else's wife." She has a fixed position on her body, and now that she is missing, you think her alpha is more suspicious." "You can

go and try, which one of us will be arrested first."

Her voice was cold, and her eyes were even colder. .

It was obviously June, but Abu shivered when she stared at him. She snatched the device back and cursed a psycho in her heart.

On the surface, he didn't dare to show much expression. He walked away along the path as angry as when he came.

Looking at the figure walking away, Ji Yanwan's lips curled up into a playful smile.

As soon as she came back to the office, Meng Jiayu immediately came over and asked, "What's wrong? Who is it?" She shouted so

loudly that many people in the office raised their heads. Looked over.

Ji Yanwan raised his hand and patted her on the head, pressed down her raised gossip head, and said perfunctorily: "Takeaway." "Takeaway?" Mengjiayu was not easy to fool,

she He tilted his head to look at Ji Yanwan's empty hand, raised his head and said, "I don't believe it."

Although the others were curious, they didn't dare to take the initiative to ask. After all, during working hours, the boss and sister were gossiping about everything. Great.

But curiosity is something that cannot be tolerated, so Ji Yanwan smiled a little as he looked at the bodies that turned slightly to their sides, and said helplessly: "Okay, actually I ordered afternoon tea for everyone. , the shop owner just came to me to verify the order."

Originally, we were planning to eat the melon, but we didn't eat it, but instead we had an expensive afternoon tea.

Everyone likes Ji Yanwan even more.

Meng Jiayu bit his spoon and stared at Ji Yanwan, almost writing my disbelief on his face.

"It's up to me if you don't eat." Ji Yanwan looked at her expression, stretched out his hand and said, "Where are two months' salary." Meng Jiayu hurriedly protected the food and said with a smile, "Thank you

Wanwan, I will still eat tomorrow. "

What!" Ji Yanwan suddenly raised his voice. Meng Jiayu was startled and had an ominous premonition. Sure enough, the next second he heard Ji Yanwan say: "Everyone, Meng Jiayu said that she will please ask tomorrow." Everyone eats more expensive food, please tell me thank you Meng Jiayu."

The office suddenly became lively, and the words "Thank you Meng Jiayu" came one after another in the office, coming from every corner.

Mengjiayu was stunned. Hey, three months of work would be in vain.

After everyone finished laughing, Meng Jiayu sighed: "I originally wanted to take you to see an old friend tonight, but come on, I don't have any money to spend now."

Old friend? Ji Yanwan was about to say that her old friends were all bar salesmen, but something suddenly occurred to her and she asked, "Which old friend?" "

Kena!" Meng Jiayu took a spoonful of dessert and sighed: "It's that female DJ with a really nice figure."

This familiar name made Ji Yanwan feel instantly better. Just now, he was worried about where to start, but now he took the initiative to send her to her door.

Ji Yanwan pondered for a moment and said, "Go ahead, I'll treat you."

Meng Jiayu, who was showing off a mouthful of dessert, suddenly opened his eyes wide, put down the things in his hands, and swooped over, hugging Ji Yanwan tightly. Rubbing in my arms.

Ji Yanwan was almost suffocated by her embrace, and she kept pushing him out.

It happened that the supervisor came to inspect, knocked on the door and warned: "If you cause chaos during working hours, two hundred yuan will be deducted from your salary for June!" Meng Jiayu was in a good mood, so he hugged Ji Yanwan and gave him a kiss

. The woman's face was full of milk, and she said with a smile: "Supervisor, I am trying to improve the relationship between my colleagues!" "I will

deduct another two hundred for jumping around the workstation!" The supervisor glanced at the things on their desks and frowned. The brow is gone.

Ji Yanwan pushed her away in disgust: "It's so dirty."

Meng Jiayu didn't care, the money was withheld, and now he was hugging Ji Yanwan and refusing to let go, rubbing her like a golden retriever. .

The colleagues who were watching the excitement were so amused that they kept laughing.

....... I don't know how long I have been sleeping, but the curtains can no longer close the sunlight outside the room

. The warm sunshine came in and fell on the woman's eyelids on the bed, making her turn over uncomfortably. Fu Sui and Youyou opened their eyes and saw a completely unfamiliar environment in front of them. Her brain had not yet been turned on, so she could only stare blankly at the ceiling. At this moment, the door to the room was pushed open, and a woman walked in from the outside. Fu Suihe, who was still in a daze, suddenly sat up and pulled the quilt to surround himself. He looked at the person in front of him warily with a fierce expression. Ren Di sighed helplessly and said: "Miss, please don't look at me with such perverted eyes. It was obviously you who fell at my door, okay?" Her tone was helpless, and the dirt in her hands was still there . No? Wipe it clean. Fu Suihe looked at the woman standing at the door. She was wearing smart work clothes, holding a shovel in her hand, and there was fresh soil beside her trousers. Why are you digging a hole? Are you planning to kill people and silence them? Her eyes were too direct, and Ren Di could clearly see her thoughts from her expression. This woman with a guarded face is even more beautiful than when she is sleeping, especially those slightly raised fox eyes. Her natural charm makes people unable to help but pity her. Ren Di knew that he had changed from a pervert to a murderer, so he could only say helplessly: "Please wake up again and let's talk about compensation." Compensation? Fu Suihe's face was full of confusion. As if he had thought of something, he started to look down at his clothes. They were still the same as yesterday, with no trace of any intrusion. Ren Di:? "Miss, although I admit that you are beautiful, in my eyes my flowers are more beautiful." Ren Di sighed: "Strictly speaking, you smashed my flowers, but I saved you, I should I'm your savior." Fu Suihe's mind was still awake, and he looked at her warily and asked, "What flower?" "My water lily!" Ren Di's tone was excited at the mention of flowers. She stood up and said, "That's not an ordinary water lily, that's the water lily in Monet's painting!" Fu Suihe didn't understand. She wrapped herself completely in the quilt and huddled on the bed, her eyes full of tears. alert. The physical exertion and long-term hunger caused her brain to shut down, and she looked at the furious person in front of her. Fu Suihe hummed and asked, "Is there anything to eat?" Ren Di:? Ren Di: Damn, are you picking up an ancestor?

Fu Suihe blinked his bright fox eyes and asked softly: "You can calculate the money for the food together with the money I broke. Can you calculate more, and then go to Ji's to ask Miss Ji San for compensation."

"Just say that her Omega smashed someone else's tank, and it was already rejected because she didn't have the money to pay back." "

Tell her not to look for anyone, just give her money."

Ren Di:?

Ren Di: Is the identity a killer again this time?

...

...

Noisy bar, surrounded by drunken people.

Ji Yanwan was pulled by Meng Jiayu to sit in the box reserved in advance. As soon as he opened the door, the room was already full of people.

Meng Jiayu smiled proudly: "See if the sisters have any cards? They are all just for fun!"

Ji Yanwan:...

As soon as the two of them entered, the people from the atmosphere team He immediately came over, and only one person sat on the sofa without moving.

Kona looked at the two women who came in. One of them was wearing a casual suit and gold frames, which was incompatible with the scene.

As soon as Meng Jiayu arrived, he was pestered by the bartender he was familiar with, and started drinking one glass at a time.

Ji Yanwan, who was sitting aside, did not move. Her seriousness was incompatible with this environment.

Ke Na held the wine glass and sat silently next to her. As soon as she leaned over, her wrist clung to the expressionless alpha like a snake.

Her wrist reached the alpha's collar and was grabbed.

Ji Yanwan glanced at her and said coldly: "I'm sorry, Miss Ke, I have an Omega."

"That's it." Kena clung to Ji Yanwan's arm, smiling with her eyes full of charm: "What a coincidence, I like the wife type."

Ji Yanwan was amused by her, and the corners of his lips curled up: "Really? Then what do you think Cheng Mo will do if he sees us together?" The atmosphere

in the bar Pushed to the climax at this moment, red and blue interlaced lights fell on people's faces. Kona suddenly raised her head, the metal lenses flashed in the red light, and the pair of gray eyes hidden behind the metal lenses. It's clear and bright.

Kona's smile froze on her lips, and she wanted to sit up a little uncomfortably. As soon as she moved, she was hugged back hard.

Ji Yanwan tightened her arms to hug the Omega who was trying to seduce him. The distance between the two of them was only a few feet away. Seeing the fear flashing through Ke Na's eyes greatly pleased her.

The alpha leaned forward slightly and pressed against the Omega's retreating head. Their foreheads were already touching. The contact beyond a safe distance was particularly intimate in the eyes of others. From a different angle, it looked like the two were kissing.

Ji Yanwan's tone was very soft, but every word fell into Kena's ears. They were so close that they could hear their breathing clearly.

A high-quality alpha has a natural sense of oppression. Ke Na trembled unconsciously. The ambiguity just now was completely torn apart. Ji Yanwan had already pushed her away, and the two of them regained a safe distance.

But Ke Na's ears were still hot, as if the alpha was still close to her ears. The noise around her had nothing to do with her. All she could think about was what Ji Yanwan said just now, "Tomorrow night Cheng Fu will

order At the wedding banquet, do you want Miss Ke to attend as my female companion to see Cheng Mo's reaction?"

Ji Yanwan's voice was low, like an invisible net, covering all of Ke Na's thoughts. She was stunned. Look at the person in front of you.

She is wearing a well-tailored suit, with two buttons undone on the chest. She is leaning lazily on the sofa. The sleeves of the suit are rolled up to reveal her fair and thin arms, and her slender fingertips are resting on them. On the sofa cushions, the eyes hidden under the metal lenses were half-drowsing, and there was an indescribable sense of danger between abstinence and charm.

Ke Na looked away in panic. The place where Ji Yanwan had just hugged her began to feel hot, and the numbness continued to the tip of her tongue, like a fire that completely ignited her.

She panicked and picked up the alcohol on the table and drank it indiscriminately. Because she drank so fast, a lot of the alcohol slipped down the corners of her lips and rolled into her collar.

The cold alcohol suppressed her dryness. Ke Na sighed and raised her head, and met Ji Yanwan's sight again. She still maintained a lazy and casual sitting posture, not even holding the wine glass, just looking at it playfully. Hold yourself.

Kona only felt that the dryness she had just suppressed emerged again, and the fire she tried to suppress with alcohol was burned even more.