21-30

21

Fu Suihe sat down next to her obediently, with some joy in his eyes.

But the joy did not last long, because Fu Suihe discovered that Ji Yanwan's eyes were not on his side at all.

After everyone gathered, the dishes began to be served. Ji Mingtao ordered everything according to the taste of the two sisters, and each dish was more tempting than the last.

Ji Yanwan, on the other hand, looked like he was here specifically to eat, burying his head and concentrating on the fish bones in the bowl.

There were few thorns on the belly of the fish, so Ji Yanwan quickly picked them out and then picked them up.

Fu Suihe followed her movements and watched the fish fall into Ji Hesong's bowl.

Her mood instantly changed from joy to displeasure. For just a moment, she actually thought that the fish with chopsticks would fall into her bowl.

After picking up the fish, Ji Yanwan picked up some more vegetables, then put down the serving chopsticks and concentrated on eating.

Fu Suihe gritted his teeth, looked at her elegant eating posture, and sneered in his heart.

It doesn't matter, the days are long, no matter how arrogant Ji Yanwan is, he will eventually fall under his skirt.

Thinking this way, Fu Suihe felt better and began to eat with his head down.

The rule of the Ji family is to say nothing when eating and not speaking when sleeping.

So Fu Leiwu wanted to talk to him several times, but Ji Hesong ignored him.

The box fell silent for a while, and the already empty environment became a bit strange.

This meal made the Fu family feel like they were stuck in their throats. They hurriedly put down their chopsticks before taking a few bites.

Originally, the call from Ji Mingtao's secretary was about their marriage, but when he came, he didn't get a good look, and even Ji's elders didn't see him.

Fu Leiwu kept holding back his anger, and would look up and glare at Fu Suihe from time to time.

His sight was too sharp, and his presence was too high to be ignored.

Ji Yanwan threw her chopsticks irritably and said with a cold face, "Is the food not to your liking? Mr. Fu." She didn't expect her to

throw her chopsticks, and everyone who was concentrating on eating turned their attention to her.

With a straight face, Ji Yanwan picked up the tablecloth and wiped the corners of his mouth, staring at Fu Leiwu coldly.

Her gaze was direct, and the disgust in her eyes was not concealed at all.

Fu Leiwu felt a little guilty when she saw him, so he looked away and said, "I don't know what A Wan means?" "When eating,

just concentrate on what's in your bowl. You can't eat from the bowl and look at it at the same time. In the pot." Ji Yanwan said: "Don't you understand this truth, Mr. Fu?"

Her words contained too many things, neither Fu Lei nor Wu Ying, nor should he.

Ji Hesong also put down his chopsticks, raised his hand and pressed the button and said, "Change a new set of dishes and chopsticks for Miss Third."

The waiter moved quickly, and nothing seemed to happen on the clean table.

Ji Yanwan crossed his arms and leaned on the back of the chair, and said coldly: "It seems that Mr. Fu won't be able to have a good meal unless he speaks clearly." "Then let me make it clear, I am marrying Fu Suihe,

not By marrying the Fu family, I hope you can figure out the difference between the two relationships."

Ji Yanwan spoke directly and sharply. Fu Yunkai, who had been suppressing his anger for a long time, couldn't hold back anymore and fired back: "It's just two people. Good sister, Ji Yanwan, what qualifications do you have to be arrogant here."

Ji Hesong snorted coldly: "Then what qualifications do you have to talk about my sister?"

Seeing that his anger grew, Fu Leiwu held back his temper and apologized. Laughing: "It's all my fault for not raising my son well, He Song, don't take it to heart." "

I'm also too anxious. This child Sui He is really pitiful. You also know about her parents. Now Sui He will have someone to belong to. Of course I have to be careful." Fu Leiwu asked, "You think so, Suihe?" The person who had been sitting on one side watching the show with cold eyes the whole time was called on his name, and the corners of his mouth relaxed a little, and he lowered his eyes and said nothing

.

Seeing that the person avoided his gaze, Fu Leiwu was too angry to vent his anger, so he could only grit his teeth and agree: "This is a matter for young people, so just listen to young people." "Okay." Ji Yanwan took it.

He said: "Since you listen to me, the Fu family won't have to worry about the wedding. Just wait for notification when the time comes. As for the food, if you don't like it, please go out and turn right and find another place." Ji Yanwan didn't finish speaking.

Looking at Fu Leiwu's face again, he picked up the serving chopsticks, took the cold beef with chopsticks and put it into Fu Suihe's bowl. He added some chopstick dishes to himself and lowered his head to eat.

Fu Suihe looked at the green coriander in the bowl, frowned hard, and poked it with his chopsticks in disgust.

Fu Yunkai was the first to stand up and walk away.

As soon as he left, others followed, and the three Ji sisters and Fu Suihe were left in the box.

After the meal was finished, Ji Mingtao pushed Ji Hesong to leave. When he passed by Ji Yanwan, he proudly touched her head and praised: "As expected of my good sister, you really make me look good, this month's pocket money card It's open again, you take her to pick out some things to buy."

This she refers to Fu Suihe.

Fu Suihe said obediently: "Thank you, second sister."

Ji Yanwan's eyes lit up. She had been here for so long and had not had a penny. All food, clothing, housing and transportation came from her family.

Now that the pocket money was back, Ji Yanwan was extremely happy, so she went to open the door and sent the two sisters away. Suddenly they were the only two people left in the box.

The feeling of letting herself go made Ji Yanwan very comfortable. From rejecting to trying, this change of mentality greatly improved her enthusiasm.

If you can't fight, then join. Although Ji Yanwan knew nothing about love before, she had sufficient theoretical knowledge.

The theoretical experience accumulated from thousands of novels can probably be used by one or two.

And the current situation is that the system's tasks must be completed. No matter how much you want to do it, you must do it. This family will not be able to return for a while, so it is better to enjoy it in the world of novels.

Because in this world, Ji Yanwan has nothing except a lot of money and a very powerful background.

Restoring economic freedom and beginning to accept it, this change in mentality made Ji Yanwan feel better and looked at the person sitting obediently aside.

Her loose hair was tied back, and her beautiful and delicate face was only lightly made up. With the ponytail and pink color, she looked like a minor in terms of age, and she was still a young lady who was pampered and hidden by her family.

Very well-behaved and very noble.

It's a pity that being good is just an act.

Ji Yanwan curled his lips and asked, "Are you full?"

Fu Suihe nodded obediently.

"Then let's go." Ji Yanwan put one hand in his pocket and leaned against the door frame to wait for her.

Fu Suihe approached her and asked softly, "Where are we going?"

"I'll take you to change clothes." Seeing that the person in front of him was pretending to be too good, Ji Yanwan had some bad thoughts, She raised her lips and smiled: "Change into something more mature, otherwise I'm afraid others will think I'm underage."

Fu Suihe looked down at her skirt and asked softly, "Doesn't my dress look good?" "

It looks good, but I don't like it." Ji Yanwan clicked his tongue, squinted and looked again and said, "Since you are marrying me, then do it according to my preferences." Fu Suihe remained obedient in the face of her arrogance

. Without changing his expression, he asked softly: "Then what do you like?"

Her expression was so good, Ji Yanwan's figure reflected in her sparkling fox eyes, she looked like a good baby in kindergarten waiting for the teacher to give out little red flowers.

Ji Yanwan took two steps forward and spread her ponytail. Her ink-like hair fell on her shoulders. Looking at her loose hair, Ji Yanwan was still a little dissatisfied. He raised his hand and gently hooked her hair. Gently roll it around your fingertips.

Looking at Fu Suihe's innocent and harmless expression, Ji Yanwan said angrily: "I prefer someone who is more mature." "Human,

wife."