91-100

91

Zhao Mumu followed the secretary into the office, still holding soup in her hand.

It was still the same thermos bucket from yesterday, carefully held in his arms.

The secretary brought the person in, turned around, closed the door and walked out. Meng Jiayu was still lingering at the banquet and did not get up. When he saw Zhao Mumu, he grinned.

"Hey, Ah Wan, your love breakfast is here." Meng Jiayu's tone was frivolous, but the smile did not reach his eyes.

Zhao Mumu had prepared herself mentally, but she quickly turned red after Meng Jiayu started teasing her.

She lowered her head and hugged the thermos bucket in her arms, the tips of her ears turning red quietly.

Ji Yanwan sat on the chair without moving. Her eyes fell on the bag Zhao Mumu carried.

She intuitively felt that Zhao Mumu's purpose was not simple, and Meng Jiayu obviously noticed it too.

Just as Ji Yanwan was about to speak, Meng Jiayu held her down: "Mu Mu, stop standing, come and sit down." Meng Jiayu patted Ji Yanwan on the shoulder and waved at her

. With a wink, he supported her shoulders and stood up.

The layout of the office is very spacious, and Ji Mingtao has good taste. The main color of the interior is very warm wood tones, which is different from the rigidity of Chinese decoration and the coldness of European decoration. There are plush carpets with tulip patterns and cloud-shaped ceiling lights. Next to the wooden floor-to-ceiling bookshelf are a flower stand and a warm beige sofa.

Ji Yanwan was surprised when she first took over the office. It was completely different from the boss's office in the novels she usually read.

Of course, because this is not a living room, generally the only people who can enter this office are Ji Mingtao, Ji Hesong and Bai Li.

Zhao Mumu was a little panicked. Just being alone with Ji Yanwan was enough to make her heart beat faster, not to mention that there was Meng Jiayu beside her now.

The long and wide beige sofa was across from the desk. After Zhao Mumu sat on it, as soon as he raised his eyes, he met Meng Jiayu's eyes.

It is undeniable that Meng Jiayu is also an outstanding alpha. Her appearance is not as cool and cool as Ji Yanwan, giving people a sense of beauty that is unattainable and cannot be desecrated, just like the moon in the sky.

Meng Jiayu is sunny, she has a pair of round dog eyes, and her natural smiling lips look very friendly even when she is not smiling.

"Isn't Miss Zhao going to write the script? Are you planning to go home and take over the family business?" Meng Jiayu sat down next to her affectionately and blinked at Zhao Mumu with her big eyes.

Zhao Mumu, who had rarely been in contact with alpha, made her blush quietly and hesitated, not knowing how to speak.

Ji Yanwan looked at the embarrassed Zhao Mumu and knew that Meng Jiayu was getting playful. He stood up and came to the rescue and said, "Mu Mu, don't be afraid. She is so familiar with her." Meng Jiayu grinned

, "Ah Wan still understands me. People love to make friends. I didn't scare you, did I? Miss Zhao." "

No, no." Zhao Mumu hesitated: "I am naturally a little introverted and will be very shy when facing unfamiliar people. , so I envy you Miss Meng for your liveliness."

Meng Jiayu exclaimed: "It's okay, A Wan's friends are my friends! Shall we go out together then?" Her

tone was sincere, especially the matching With that impossibly well-behaved face, no one could find any reason to refuse such a direct invitation.