Mrs Swifts Secret

Months went by and me and Travis' texts died down. The tour got crazy and fans where wild. Football season was starting and I was waiting for him to text every day.

"You ready? Only a few more shows until your break" my dad says and puts his hand on my shoulder

"I'm ready for i-" I catch myself and chuckle "yes, I'm exited. I'm going to miss it though" I shrug, dad smiling at me

"How are you doing though" the question catches me off guard,

"I'm going good dad, don't worry." I pull him in for a hug and I hear him sigh by my ear.

"Im so proud of you, all because of a damn guitar" he stands back, crossing him arms and looking at me. We are right backstage and I only have a few minutes until the countdown started. I should've been talking to much and I knew I'd have a lot of voice cracks but it was nice to talk to my dad. Especially because he hyped me up like crazy usually.

I hear the crowd roar and I do a little jump, shaking off my nerves. I take a big breath and smile at my dad.

"You got this kid, go rock that stage like I know you do" I shake my hands, shaking off any last bad thought I had about the show. Dad pays me on the back and I get on the rocket sled which takes me to the middle of the stage fast enough for me to prepare and go through all the songs.

I hear my racers footsteps and the counting in my ear piece, the platform going up slowly. My heart pounds in my chest.

"It's you and me, that's my whole world" I sing, the crowd is absolutely insane, bracelets lighting and going crazy. I try to hide my smile and focus on singing but it was so hard, I loved these fans so much.

"They whisper in the hallway, "She's a bad, bad girl"" I throw my arms up and keep dancing and singing. But In the back of my mind I think of Travis. Oh how I wished he was at the show but that thought quickly fizzled away and I looked over at the VIP tent, only my parents and few other friends of mine.

"The whole school is rolling fake dice" I bend down a bit, scanning the crowd one more time. I'd seen many times people think this is my signature pose alone with the move I make when singing high notes. Which, I didn't do on purpose it just felt right to do.

"You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes" my thoughts went back to Joe and it felt like someone had stabbed me, my heart felt empty once more, he wasn't in the tent anymore.

"It's you and me, there's nothing like this" i keep smiling, almost forcing myself to keep going and move on with my thoughts. Lover was about love, not people who didn't love anymore. I looked at my mom, she was screaming her heart out along with the thousands of other fans. It was nice to know they where here for me, it makes you feel like your doing something right.

"Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince" And there he was, the thought of Travis. I wished I could check my phone and see if he texted me, if he wanted me to go to his game. My heart ached for him but I had 3 hours with the people who got me here and their more important at the moment.

It was only August, the big football season start was around the corner.