Cheers and Shouts

Before I even got out of the car I saw people lined up for what seemed like miles. I knew not all of these people would go inside so who knew how long they had been standing here. I took a breath as we neared the runway.

I wasn't scared of the crowds I was scared because who knew how this movie would go over with them. I put on a plastered smile for now and before I knew it my door opened. The sun beamed right into my eyes and I squinted, looking at the people. I knew the cheers of the crowd tripled when they saw me.

I walked a bit, waving and grabbing people's hands as I walked by. As i got farther more people wanted pictures and signatures.

"You look amazing"

"Oh my god your real"

"Taylor I love you"

"Taylor you saved me"

I heard people shouting all around me but I tried focusing on the person I was taking a picture with, eventually my smile wasn't fake anymore and I listened to what people had to say. I knew I was famous but sometimes you don't realize until you have people saying these things to you. (Or you are being tracked, stalked, etc)

Every girl and boy there were so cute, the couples and best friends only made me more excited for them to see this.

It took a while to get to the end of the runway but eventually, I got there and my band and dancers were all waiting for me. We took pictures and laughed together. The fans even tried talking to us and we made jokes. I wished I could talk to every single one of them but that was impossible and too much for me.

"You ready?" Kevin asks and I turn around to him

"Yeah," I smile worry in my eyes.

"Love the 1989 theme" he motions to my dress and hair and I look back down at myself. Sure enough, this was on the theme but I also thought my outfit was cute. Can't I do anything without being an easter egg? No. I can't, and for all, anyone knows this was planned. I chuckled at myself.

"Thank you" I looked up at the doors that were opening and we all walked into the theater, my stomach dropped and I took a breath. I prepared myself to see it and to hear everyone's reactions. I knew they would like it but I was scared out of my mind.

Seeing myself on screen was definitely something to get used to but after seeing it in shirts, busses, signs, and everywhere I went I got used to it. Let's just come my dance moves didn't look good in my head but actually sucked.

By far the best part of this entire thing was surprising everyone by giving a little speech. Their jaws all dropped and entertaining to see them laugh, cry, or just stare in awe. I never thought I'd have to prove I was a real human to anyone.

"Enjoy guys!" I say once I leave the last room. I sat down and wished Travis was there to watch with me.

I took a sigh of relief and sat back as well as I could in my dress, this is what I worked hard for and I finally had the chance to live my dream.

(i know this is rushed sorry guys )