2. Late Night

"Trav?" I peek my head in the movie room to see my boyfriend staring intently at the screen with a notebook and a pen in his hand. It's 1 in the morning and we got back from a party about an hour ago. Trav went straight to the movie room and sent me into the bathroom with a kiss

  His head turns towards me, "hey baby," he says, "you okay?"

   "Yeah. I just got out of the shower." I say walking over to him.

   "I can see that," he says with a laugh, gesturing to my body that is wrapped in a towel, "come sit." He says and scoots over in the two seater chair, softly patting it.

   "I don't have clothes." I say.

   "We can share the blanket." He says pulling my hand. I sit down, and he pulls the blanket over my body. I curl into him.

    "Who are we watching?"

    "Me. From practice today."

     "Oh. Okay." I whisper and set my head on his shoulder with my eyes closed.

    Every once in a while, he would scribble something in his notebook with his shit handwriting. Completely ineligible to anyone but him. We sat there until the film was over.

    "Baby," he whispers. I open my eyes, pulling me out of my state of hypnagogia.

     "I'm done. Let's go get you some clothes on that pretty little body." He says and picks me up, letting my towel fall to the ground.

    "Okay," I mumble and nestle my head into his neck. He walks us all the way upstairs to the bathroom, back where I came from. He places me on the counter top.

    "Stay." He says, walking to his closet in the bathroom where my clothes hang as of three weeks ago.

   "I think Austin will be able to come the Christmas thing," I say to him.

   "Oh, really?"

   "Yeah, his girlfriend was able to go see her family during thanksgiving."

   "That's good. That'll be fun." He says, walking back in with a pair of panties and one of his T-shirts.

   "I know. I miss him sometimes."

He smiles, "I know you do. Is this okay?"
  I nod in response as he pulls me off of the counter. He kneels down. "Step please." I step in my panties and he slides them up my legs.

   "Arms up," he says and puts his shirt on my body.

  "Thank you."

He nods and kisses my lips, "wanna go to bed?"

   I nod. "Go ahead, I'm gonna get ready."

   "Lightning speed Mr. Tight End." I say and walk to the bed. I plug my phone up before getting under the covers. I love his bed.

   "Trav." I whine.

   "I'm done, I'm right here." He says, walking out of the bathroom.

   "Good, I missed you."

   "I missed you too baby." He says as he climbing in the bed. He pulls me close with his arm tight around my waist. I press my lips onto his and hum into the kiss.

   "Mmm, don't do too much Ms. Swift."

   "Why not?" I kiss his neck.

    "Because Taylor. You're exhausted."

    "But I want you."

     "You can have me in the morning."

     "Ughhhh fine." I whine, cuddling into him.

"Go to sleep Tay. I love you."

"I love you too." I mumble. Then I close my eyes and drift off to the sound of his heart beat.

Short, but super super cute 🥰

Message or comment to request.

*all of my stories are unedited bc idrc lol feel free to make fun of my mistakes 🫶🏻