8. Wet Dreams (Mature)

Taylor woke up from her wet dream about her man on his knees eating her out like he hadn't had food in months. It was 2 in the morning, but her core ached for him. She tried to think of things that turned her off. Old people fucking, anal sex, her parents having sex. While it helped momentarily as she cringed, she looked at him sleeping. His chest rising, that chest hair does something to her. It made it worse. She needs him. Now.

She was already naked from their little session the night before. She straddled his body, of course he had some wood. It happens. His 8 inch cock stood straight up.

She slid down on him easily because of her wetness. She moaned loudly. She saw his eyes pop open, but she didn't really care. She moved her hips forward and backward and hard and as fast as she could.

"Oh god Tay." His hands grip her waist, "what time is it?"

"2:29" she hums, as she continues to move her body.

"Jesus T." He groans. "Fuckkk!"

She puts her hands on her body, running them from her thighs to her boobs, which were quickly replaced by his big hands

He flips them over so he's on top. He thrusts into her hard. So hard. And she loves it. This is what she needed. She digs her nails into his shoulder blades and he smirks at her mouth that's hanging open with her eyes pressed shut.

   "Trav-is." She moans, "faster Travy!"

He leans down to kiss her while not slowing his pace. He moans into her mouth causing her to hum.

    "Harder Trav." She whispers, and he easily follows her words grunting as he makes each stroke into her. She let out a long guttural moan as a drop of sweat rolls down her face.

He pulls out of her and flips her over with ease. He shoves her chest into the bed which pushed her ass up in the air. He slides back into her tight hole and he hums. He's not usually one to make a lot of noise, that wasn't just dirty talk, during sex, so she knew from the beginning that she got him good.

"God Taylor, you're so fucking sexy." He groans and pick up his pace.

"OH SHIT TRAV!!" She screams. There's no slapping noise because he's moved himself to where the only thing he's hitting is the back of her vagina, and it's making her go insane.

"Play with your clit, T." He grumbles, "I want you to come all over me."

She moves her hand to make circles around her clit, but when she starts, her body goes weak as a result to him railing her. She shakes her head.

"You can do it, Princess."

She wants to but it's too much. She shakes her head again. He groans and slaps her ass, "You gonna make me do all the work, hmm?"

She hums, not really knowing the answer. He slaps her other ass cheek. "I'll do all the work, princess. That's okay." He positions himself to where his balls are hitting her clit.

"Travy!" She squeals.

"That feel good, baby?"

She nods and he smacks her ass, waiting for her reply.

"Yes sir." She whines, "Fuck!"

He grabs her braid and uses it to pull her up. Her back is now pressed against his chest. He puts his right hand in her mouth and she sucks on his fingers just like he wanted her to do. He uses her spit as lubricant for her clit. He uses his wet fingers to massage her as he pumps into her from behind.