6. A Perfect Morning (mature)

It had been a quiet morning. They woke up at the same time as the sun peaked through the white curtains onto the all white comforter that she claims is aesthetically pleasing. Almost everything in their room is something she says is aesthetic. That's another thing that he adores about his girlfriend.

  When they went shopping in KC for furniture and decorations for the new house, he had never seen his girl more giddy. She walked around the pottery barn for three hours and while they probably bought 90% of the store, he had  a hell of a time watching her.

  Another thing that he loved about her was that she is lying in his arms right now. They are both on their sides facing each other, but her head is curled into his chest. She's wearing her little pajama set that she loves, and, god, does he love it too. He bought her 6 more pajama sets the night that she first wore it. He loves seeing her long legs in those little shorts while she looked so comfy. It's the aesthetic of her routine. She puts on her pjs after her shower, then does her skincare, then blow dries her hair, then brushes her teeth, and then she reads or journals in the bed until she's ready to sleep. It's the cutest thing.

But the only aesthetic that he cares about is whatever one where she's doing what she's doing now; humming  mindlessly while scratching his beard with their legs tangled under the covers.

"Hey," she whispers to him. He softly brushes his fingers through her hair.

"Hey, princess."

"I love the way your beard sounds."

  "How does it sound?"

She takes both of her hands and scratches it on both sides. "Like that." He chuckles at her child-like expressions. That's what she is, really. His baby. He takes her everywhere, if not, he makes sure security is aware that he is gone. Just in case she gets into something. He feeds her, because if he doesn't, she'll forget. He practically bathes her. He tucks her into bed. Not that she can't handle herself, she's made it very clear with the world that she can, but she's his baby, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

He lies on his back, pulling her to lie on his chest. She places her knee right on his hip bone. He grabs her knee and drags it so that her leg is draped around his waist.

"I love your little thighs." He says slowly drawing lines from her knee to her hip.

"Excuse me?" She asks, "my thighs are not little!"

"They are too. Everything about you is little, Tay."

"I am 5 foot 11, Mr. Kelce." She huffs, "I am above average!"

"Yeah but you're still so small." He says, mostly to tease her, but it is true. In his arms, she's itty bitty.

"Am not!" She whines, looking up at him.

"Yes you are," he says grabbing her hand, placing it up to his, "look."

His hands are obviously much larger than hers. Her fingers end close to the middle of his fingers.

"That's not fair. You can't compare me to you."

"And why not?"

"Because you're big yeti. Of course you're gonna be bigger than me Trav."

"Big yetiii," he chuckles, "All that matters, my princess, is that you are small compared to me."

"Fine," she says, grinning too hard to keep arguing with him. She stretches her body up so she can reach his lips.

"Who came up with big yeti?" She asks him. Softly scratching his chest, and the top of his stomach.

"Mmm, well. I was changing in the locker room after a win, and Chris Jones?" He asks to make sure she knows who he's talking about, when she nods, he continues, "He announced to everyone that I look like a bear. Then Tyreek Hill, when he was a chief, claimed that I'd have to be a polar bear because I'm so white. Then someone said yeti."