1

Outside of a hospital ward,

A girl was waiting for the doctor to come out...

After some time, a girl came out and removed her mask..

??: patient is alright and out of danger you can meet her after sometime hm...

Girl: thank you so much doctor, because of you my big sister is save now thank you so much...

??: being a doctor, it's my first ever responsibility to save patients..

She smiled..

Girl: what is your name??

??: dr min yn ..

Girl: yn...

She smiled...

Yn smiled back and towards the reception area...

??: hey yn...

Yn: hey Stella..

Stella: you saved that patient huh?? Nice you are really talented , that's why you are famous...

Yn: come on, it's nothing ..

Stella: still that case was very complicated but you managed, I'm so happy ..

Yn smiled...

Stella: ok I'll go ky patients are waiting for me ..

Yn: ok, it's evening I'll also leave, see you tomorrow....

Stella: yuppp by..

Yn: bye..

She left...

Yn come to her cabin and packed up her purse then come out after locking the door she moved towards the parking area...

??: hey yn...

Voice from her favourite person stopped her, she looked back and saw jimin ..

Her crush since she was in same batch as him. Her ex was a bastard, she broke up with him before entering in the college. There she met jimin, he was so sweet that she fell for him at first sight...

Yn is the most famous Neurosurgeon in korea and crush of many boys. But, as we all know everyone loves us expect the one whom we love...

Jimin already had a girlfriend, to be honest she is a bitch. But, jimin loves her and yn see them together with a heavy heart...

Jimin: i heard you successfully saved that patient...

Yn smiled and nodded...

Jimin: you are really very talented...

Yn: no no...

She smiled...

Jimin: hmm can I get lift, as your apartment is just next to mine? My car is under service...

Yn: no problem, i would love to drop you off...

Jimin smiled...

They both got in the car and yn started driving, while jimin started using his phone ..

There was full silence in the car and yn didn't broke it either...

After sometime they reached at their destination....

Jimin: thank you yn..

Yn: mention not...

He come out of the car and immediately went to his apartment...