11

Jk: YNNNNNN..

Yn flinched and came back in the reality to see she slipped the phone from her hands...

Yn: sorry...

Yn start to bend down for picking up it, but jk quickly approched her and picked it up for her...

Jk: when I'm here you should not worry..

Yn nodded..

Jk: but why phone slipped from your hands ??

Yn: oh i also don't know hehe~~

Jk sign...

Jk: ok taehyung will drop you, i have to go company i have meeting to attend. Otherwise, i would have dropped you ..

Yn: don't worry I'll drive...

Jk: no no!! Taehyung will drop you and while coming inform your friend to pick up you. You will not go anywhere alone understand, everywhere my enemies r alerted i don't want you to be in danger....

Yn smiled at his concern behaviour..

Yn: as you say...

Jk: yesss...

Tae: let's go suzy..

Yn: yupp..

Jk hand over lunch to yn...

Jk: remember to eat it...

Yn: yess ..

She smiled and took it...

Taehyung and yn left..

Jk also left to his company...

On the other hand,

Taehyung was driving while yn was using her phone...

Tae: Suzy...

Yn: yes taetae...

Tae: do kei loved him very much??

Yn: yes she trusted him very much, it was her first love at young age. She gave him everything but he tortured her, later got obsessed with her...

Tae nodded slowly while focusing on driving...

Yn looked at his expression going hard ..

Yn: but weren't you interested in Stella??

Tae chuckled...

Tae: no Suzy, she was a fling who got my attention because she is from our enemy gang. She is staying near for keeping attention on you, so I hope you understand what I meant yesterday. Please be very careful, don't trust anyone here maybe someone you never thought would be the one to hurt you the most...

Yn nodded slowly...

Yn: i seriously didn't know it...

Tae: I know her information that's why...

Yn nodded...

Tae: about kei will you help me to get close with her!!

Yn: huh??

Tae: I like her ..

Yn smiled...

Yn: I'm so happy she gonna get someone like you, i will surely help you in getting her...

Tae: but she is leaving on Sunday....

He said in a sad tone...

Yn chuckled...

Yn: love always find it's way, so what if she leave?? Will you not go behind her and make her love you??

Tae looked at her..