16

Yn blinked her eyes...

Yn: jimin what are you doing here?? Did you do this to us??

Jimin: yes me!!

Yn: whyyyy...

Jimin: firstly talk calmly with me, otherwise i won't think twice before slapping you hard. Answer me, why you never told me that you are min princess huh??

Yn chuckled...

Yn: really?? Why would I tell you that I'm min princess, just to get your fake love?? No way, I have found my real love of life. I'll only live with him, u just wait and watch he will come here..

Jimin clinched his fist...

Jimin: just because you are a girl, I'm not raising my hand on you...

??: let me do that for you...

Jimin smriked..

Yn saw Stella coming from behind of jimin...

Yn: hah another snake, come touch me then you will see the hell here only if my boyfriend and family discovered that you dirty bitches tried to touch me...

Stella: you bitchhh...

She raised her hand at her, but someone dropped it in the air only..

Stella looked at the owner and shiver run through her body....

Stella: c..h..e..n ..

Chen through her....

Choi Chen, mafia don from Japan he is famous because of his cruel just like baekhyun. He is even a rapist and has performed many shameless acts still no one can touch  him because of his power...

Chen: you whore how are you to even try to raise your hand at her?? Do you know who is she?? My girlfriend, my only babygirl and we will be marrying each other soon ..

Jimin: but...

??: what you thought, after kidnapping her and getting support from me you will be able to get married with min princess and rule over korea??

Jimin gluped and saw baekhyun coming with a creepy smrik on his face..

Jimin stayed silent...

Baekhyun: they both are our forget about them, if you want to run away you guys can otherwise you will die here only...

Chen: no no not this girl, she tried to raise her hand on my girl and what you think I'll let her go this easily?? No no!!

Baekhyun: ok bring her with us to Japan, we have to go now otherwise what if their lovers reached here??

Chen: oh yeah lovers!!

He smiled and sat infront of yn, who back off when she saw him getting closer...

Chen: behind my back you had a boyfriend huh?? In our relationship you never ever let me kiss you and u had a streamy night with him??

Yn looked at him and spit on his face..

Yn: this is what you deserve, have you ever looked at yourself huh??

Chen cleaned his face and tightly grip yn's face...

Chen: oh darling you did wrong after doing this , now let me show you how to do it...

He smashed his lips into her and started kissing her harshly...

Yn tired to push him but his grip was really strong, he pressed her hand tightly to which yn huss and he got access of her tongue then started sucking it..