15

Jimin: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

He rubs his hair violently..

Jimin: this can't happen now!!!

Stella approched him...

Stella: what happened jimin ??

Jimin looked at her, his gaze turn dark .

Jimin: yn she changed her hospital...

Stella: WHATTTTT???

Jimin: yess!!

Stella: shoottt!!

She got frustrated...

Stella: what to do now?? Even we got the support of one and only bae Baekhyun!! Now how will we kidnap her!!

Jimin: no way!! I will kidnap her, she will marry me only. She is min princess, this jungkook can't take her away from me no wayyyy!! If i would have known that she is min princess, i will have never ignored her....

Stella: don't worry we still have many chances!!

Jimin: during morning taehyung drop her and while coming kei pick up her. So, why don't we kidnap kei??

Stella: kei is kang jimin, did you forget kangs?? They r also as dangerous as mins. We can't risk it, besides this, she is girlfriend of baekhyun and you know how his brain works. He clearly said us on the phone yesterday night that "if I found even a little scratch on her body because of you guys, then be ready to be get destroyed"...

Jimin bite his lips as his brain rushed and formed another mischievous plan...

Jimin: don't worry i got an idea..

Stella: what is it??

Jimin explained her everything and Stella also smriked...

Stella: right!! Yes let's do that then kei and yn themselves will come to us...

Jimin: yes now let's execute it, because the fast we apply it, then we will get our powers..

Stella nodded .

They both left..

Time skips at evening,

Yn come out from her cabin, her day went peacefully here as she was new the senior doctor guided her everywhere then she got two patients to deal..

Everything went good, now she locked her cabin and come outside to find kei coming to pick up her...

Kei: hey baby ..

She said while taking her things from her...

Yn: hii baby...

Kei: how was the day in new hospital??

Yn: it was good!!

They both started walking towards the car...

Then, yn's phone ring with a message...

Yn: why jk is texting me??

Message..

Jk: hey baby, me and taehyung are waiting for you at *****building. We have planned something for you, so come there fast. Waiting for you both to arrive...

Yn: ok jk...

She put the phone inside the car...

Yn: kei let's drive to the**building...

Kei: why??

Yn: jk said he and taehyung are waiting for us there.....

Kei: why??