8

Yn blinked her eyes and slowly rubbed her back...

Yn: clean your face , be brave you are not that self understand. We are strong and for that we shifted here, I know the past is something that we can't change. But, don't let him do that again, what I'll answer to your brothers when they find out you are in the same stage again. You are their warrior, so be brave come on stand up and clean your face come on...

Kei sobs and stands up then cleans her face ..

Yn: good girl, now set yourself taehyung is coming here...

Kei cleans her face...

Kei: who taehyung ??

Yn: that mall guy!!

Kei: wae??

Yn: ahm actually...

Yn explained everything to her, from one night stand to pregnancy then jk's proposal...

Kei: damn shit, this much happened and you are telling me now...

Yn: it's just a few days...

Kei: still just take care of yourself and call me if you need anything...

Yn: ya bro why not, so be happy in happiness and forget everything about the past...

Kei: hmm I'm thinking of changing of my residence because he stalked me and he knows my address...

Yn: you can live with me...

Kei: no bro that's your home...

Yn: waeee you are my friend understand, it's for your security so you will live with me and that's final!!!

??: who will live with whom?? Whose security???

Yn looked back and saw taehyung coming...

Yn: kei has a stalker behind her and he knows her residence. She is in danger of safety, he might do something wrong with her anytime because he knows her address. So, I'm suggesting her to stay with me because it will be more comfortable for me there. As I'm also new to that place right!!!

Tae: really?? You have a stalker behind you??

Kei nodded slowly...

Tae: don't worry suzy is saying right!! Even I'm also living there with jk as my house is under construction work. I can accompany you there, if they went on date or something don't worry...

Yn: Suzy??

Tae: you r jk's girlfriend so you are my Suzy..

Yn sign ..

Yn: ok and you are living there because your house is under construction why jk didn't tell me...

Tae: i don't know...

He quickly placed the order...

Tae: hnn so little girls like you also have stalkers huh?? But, why would he follow you??

Yn: because she is a famous lawyer and recently she appeared against the case of a drug dealer mafia and won it..

Tae glup...

Tae: oh nice!!

Kei: you said you are also a mafia ?

Tae: yeah and drug dealer too, so what will you file a case against me??

Kei looked at him and blinked her eyes...

Kei: you are a pabo...

Tae: what you said??