17

Jk: WHATTTTTTTT..

Yn smiled and nodded..

Yn: yes when we spent our night together, after 2 weeks i started to get symptoms of morning sickness. Then, I went for a pregnancy test . The day you came to me for asking to give you a chance at that time, i found out this..

Jk smiled and hugs her...

Jk: i already know it...

Yn: what do you mean??

Jk: from next morning only, I started looking after you what you think I will leave you easily?? No way my love, I know each and everything about you..

Yn blinked her eyes..

Yn: seriously??

Jk: yes..

Yn started beating his chest..

Yn: I'll kill youuuuuu..

She started beating him more on his chest..

Jk laughed at the punches of her small hands and then held her pushed her on the top of him..

Jk: calm down my love, calm down...

Yn pouted...

Yn: no way, i wanted to surprise you but you spoiled everything...

Jk: no love, it's still a surprise for me that you agreed to tell me the truth from your own mouth. I wasn't expecting this, but I'm so happy that you accepted me and you are willing to share your every problem with me my love..

Yn hit chest and hugs him tightly...

Yn: stop being cheesy...

Jk giggled...

Yn: this weekend we are going to jeju Island and then let's take holidays for a month we will go to meet my family and taehyung can also agree kei's family ..

Jk: you are right, i also have to agree your family then after planning everything we will fix our marriage date...

Yn: marriage?

Jk: yes my love, as I've already said I love you and I can die for you, now you are also pregnant with our baby. Our family is going to be completed soon, so marrying you will be the best decision of my life...

Yn smiled while hugging him...

Yn: I'm wondering how I found you...

Jk: no that's my worry that I got a beautiful like you, now, I have to take care of you...

Yn giggled..

Jk: you know what I've seen a beautiful hill side location and building of mansion is also completed there. We will live there after our marriage, that's a vip area no one can enter inside it without our permission. There will be a registry of our names in file then we will be allowed to go inside. That area is really safe too, if you are worried about your hospital so don't worry. Every morning I'll go company, I will also drop you at your hospital...

Yn: we alone will live there??

Jk: no no my friends also have built their mansion there, we all r just waiting for the right moment to shift there so I think after marriage we will. Don't worry, taehyung's mansion is just next to our, you can meet kei whenever you want...

Yn: then good but I wasn't talking about that i meant to say your parents. My family lives in Japan because of our business is all settled there, they can't shift here. I want to live with you and your parents...