Embracing the Villainess

If you guys don't know, this is a rewrite of the 19 chapter story I already started here on Wattpad

If you guys don't know, this is a rewrite of the 19 chapter story I already started here on Wattpad. After much deliberation, I decided the story was heading in a weird direction in which I wouldn't be able to write myself off of that path. Basically, I was starting to hate the story and dreading having to write another word. 

So, I chose to rewrite it before I reached 50k words! Yay! And this is basically the new story.

I am going to wipe all traces of the previous novel soon. As you can see ETV has a new cover and banner design. But I can be pretty sentimental so I will never trash the first ever graphics! Might even do a change halfway through.

Howdy, my name is Sky and I bring to you the new and improved novel Embracing the Villainess. If you guys had a chance to look at the tags, maybe the words isekai, transmigration, manhwa, and reincarnation stood out to you. If so, then I'm sure you guys are familiar with the genre? And if you guys don't know, a manhwa is a Korean comic/graphic novel. I love me a good manhwa so I chose to write a novel in manhwa like fashion!

Started: April 18th, 2022

I'm so excited to share this with you guys! I hope I can provide you guys with a good and entertaining story. I sincerely hope that this rewrite will give you guys weekly updates of a story that's actually good and well thought out!

Blurb

Blinding lights. The flash of cameras. Dozens of fans cheering endlessly.

This is the life Morgan Slate knows of. That all holds true until she's betrayed and sold out by the one she loved most and... dies.

When she opens her eyes the next day, she finds that she's... no longer Morgan Slate. Rather than even waking up in modern times back on earth, Morgan finds herself in a completely new world that's full of royalty and nobility. Almost like she's been thrust in the medieval era. Having to take care in a new world and new body, Morgan decides it's time to change the story. Fully embracing this new life, she finds that her main goal is to bring happiness to herself and possibly change the world while doing so.

She just has to escape a hateful emperor husband, flee the kingdom, and deliver a baby safely.

Warnings

*may not be historically correct/accurate (def won't be)

*will probably include epic fight scenes (maybe, not sure yet)

*will be given a mature rating (just in case)

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Any character or place written in this novel do not exist in real life. If this story appears similar to anyone or any work of fiction, it is a coincidence.

That about sums up everything. Please enjoy the story and don't be afraid to let me know how you're liking it.

 Please enjoy the story and don't be afraid to let me know how you're liking it