[2]: fearless

'news of a transferr, nessa kray, a 5"9 small forward leaving lsu to join uconn, we're here with Kim mulkey. so kim, why has nessa decided to leave your team ?'

'well I think she just couldn't handle it, we want height on our team and she just doesn't have that and we need someone to do what she's here to do so we decided it was for the best she find another team and school, we wish her the best.'

'thank you kim' the reporter finished.

nessa pov:

'what a bitch' nika scoffed as I sat beside her watching the TV.

'I know, do what I'm there to do, I did what others were there to do since she couldn't coach for shit' I huffed

'no way did nessa just swear' azzi gasped.

'shut up' I rolled my eyes.

'wow who is this girl' she joked.

I just shook my head, leaning on nika as we sat on the couch.

I'd been at uconn for 3 weeks now and my transfer was official, I was also allowed to do full training now.

I got along with all the girls well, I was good friends with nika and kk and azzi.

me and nika shared a dorm with kk so we hung out all the time.

paige was weird with me though, I'm not sure why, maybe she doesn't want me here.

paige pov:

since nessa joined I may have started to have feelings for her, so I decided to distance myself.

right now she was leaning on nika who had her arm around nessa and I don't know why but it was infuriating.

i just wanted to get up and rip them off eachother.

we were sat watching the news and nessas phone started blowing up.

I watched as the screen illuminated her features as she scrolled through it.

'who's blowing up your phone ?' azzi asked.

'interviewers, thought I would've got more than 2 minutes' she smiled.

her eyes were light as she laughed with the girls who were all joking together.

'what's up with you ?' azzi asked, sitting next to me.

'nothing' I said dryly.

'mhm, really because your staring into nessas soul right now' she stated.

'no I'm not' I argued, looking away.

'yeah you were' she grinned.

'shut up' I huffed.

'if you like her I won't judge, it's cute enemies to lovers' she joked.

'azz stop' I grunted, getting up. 'I'm gonna go' I announced before leaving nessas dorm.

nessa pov:

'what's up with her ?' I asked, standing next to azzi in the kitchen.

'I don't know, you should ask her she might tell you' she replied.