[13]: midnight rain

i guess sometimes we all get,
just what we wanted,
just what we wanted.

after the hardest training of my life, i was sat on my sofa waiting for paige to get here as i was being forced to go to some stupid party.

i don't know why i agreed to come after what happened last time, if she ditches me again i might kill her.

i was wearing a short denim skirt and a white tube top with some white converse, most basic outfit ever.

i heard knocking on the door, knowing it was paige as nika and kk had already left so it wasn't their friends.

i walked over to the door, opening it to see paige stood in jeans and a nike puffer jacket.

'looking good ma' she winked at me.

'not to bad urself hey mamas' i grinned at the girl as i locked the door.

'i am not a hey mamas' she gasped.

'you just called me ma, same thing' i rolled my eyes, walking out of the dorms next to the girl.

'not' she huffed.

'you better not leave me this time' i demanded.

'trust me, i don't think i'll be taking my eyes off you' she winked, holding the door open for me.

i don't know why she came to my dorm to meet me when the party was right next to hers, it would've been way easier for her to meet me there.

at least i wouldn't have to walk in my own though.

'you excited ?' she asked.

'i guess' i shrugged.

'i'm getting a shot down you the second we walk in there' she shook her head as we rounded the corner to the party. 'let's go partyy' she grinned.

'i don't ever wanna hear you talk like that again' i cringed, opening the door.

'woah woah, my pleasure ladies first' she smiled.

'we're both ladies' i furrowed my brows.

'appreciate the gesture' she replied, pushing me through the door.

'come on let's do shots !' she exclaimed, excitedly pulling me toward the drinks.

she grabbed a shot for me and one for her, holding it up to my face.

'that stinks' i scrunched my nose.

'tastes even worse' she breathed out, putting down her now empty shot glass.

'i bet' i chuckled.

'your turn' she yelled, pouring the drink down my throat.

'paige !' i coughed at the girl.

'come on gotta get you loose kray' she grinned.

eventually she managed to get me to the point of being drunk and pulled me out into the main part of the room where everyone was dancing.

her eyes drifted up and down me, stopping at my chest as the music echoed in my head.

'eyes are up here bueckers' i smirked, crossing my arms.

'yeah but your boobs are down there' she grinned, shamelessly looking back down at them.

'come on let's dance' i demanded, grabbing the girl taking her further into the crowd of partiers.

we danced closely, my back against her front as her hands found my waist.

'you know, at that last party when i saw you dancing on the table, i wanted to kill that girl. now im that lucky girl' she whispered in my ear, laughing.

'yeah you are lucky' i laughed, turning around to the girl.

her eyes drifted down to my lips, back to my eyes and back down again.

'got something to say ?' i chuckled.

'more like something i wanna do' she smirked, grabbing the side of my face with her hand before pulling me towards her.

she leaned down to connect our lips, her free hand going around my back as i lifted my hands up to her neck.

her tongue explored my mouth as i let her take over the kiss, following her moves.

we both pulled away for air, as i looked up at her.

'do you know how long i've wanted to do that' she breathed out.

'no but i think if we do it again i might be able to guess' i smirked, pulling her back down to my lips, connecting them again.

a/n
first kiss scene finally, are we ready for more or nah😉😉