[3]: today was a fairytale

nessa pov:

today we had practice for our upcoming game against villanova, and I was hoping to finally speak to paige.

in the time I'd been here I've been drawn to paige, somehow, but it seems like she wants nothing to do with me.

I don't know why I'm so bothered it's not like we've ever been friends.

me and kk got to training early so we decided to do some shooting, trying to block eachother.

we ended up playing a mini game and I had the ball running at kk.

I faked going right and switched left, sending kk sliding across the floor.

I couldn't even complete my shot before I dropped the the floor, laughing so hard I was sure to lose my breath.

we both lay on the floor, in tears from how much we were laughing as everyone came in.

kk tried to get up as I did when she tripped up and fell on all fours.

I immediately doubled over in tears, laughing.

'I'm getting abs' I cried in happiness.

'it's not that funny' she breathed as I was on my hands and knees laughing.

'what is wrong with you guys ?' azzi asked, paige, nika and aaliyah next to her.

'kk- she just fell on her ass' I chuckled.

'nessa !' kk yelled embarrassed.

'she flew' I chuckled nodding my head.

'I'm gonna kill you !' she groaned, before chasing me around the court.

'help !' I laughed.

I quickly ran to paige, grabbing her shoulders as I hid behind her.

'human sheild' I spoke, moving paige with kk. 'kk stop' I laughed.

'right' paige sighed, turning around and throwing me over her shoulder.

'paige ! put me down kks gonna get me' I screamed.

she pretended to drop me, causing me to grab the back of her shirt tightly.

'stop' I pleaded.

she put me down in one of the empty bins, waiting for azzi to take a picture to get me out.

'we are not being partners anymore' I grunted.

'yeah, we are' she smiled, bouncing away.

I don't think in the whole time I've been here she's smiled at me. she's so cute.

wait no, its paige.

I shook off the thought, grabbing a ball and dribbling it around.

me and paige ended up shooting and blocking after she bet I couldn't block her at the end of training.

'come on then' she teased, smirking at me.

I ran to her where she stood on the three line, jumping but she stopped and twisted around me causing me to quickly follow her.