CHAPTER 18

Dear dreamer readers, 🌟 Remember to cast your vote and share your thoughts in the comments! Your engagement fuels the story, and I eagerly anticipate bringing you the next chapter sooner with your support. Happy reading! 📖✨
               ______________________________

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city, Taehyung found himself engrossed in his office tasks. Amid urgent assignments, a realization struck him like a sudden breeze – he had forgotten to inform Jungkook and his parents about the impromptu gathering he had planned for the evening.

Frantically, he dialed Jungkook's number, the device connecting him to the familiar ringtone echoing through the quiet mansion. Jungkook, engrossed in his studies, answered with a soft, "Hello?"

Taehyung, a hint of guilt in his voice, explained, "Petal, I forgot to tell you that some friends are coming over tonight. They wanted to meet you. Is that okay?"

Surprised by the sudden announcement, Jungkook hesitated before replying, "Uh, sure, hyung. Hm Hum hyung?"

Taehyung replied, "Yes, princess?"

Jungkook asked, "Huh, can I invite my best friend also?"
Taehyung replied, "Who? That blonde guy?"
Jungkook nodded in the call, saying, "it's jimin."

Taehyung replied, "Hm, yeah, you can."

Taehyung agreed, even though he didn't want to. He acceded to Jungkook's request, feeling a twinge of guilt for forgetting to inform him in the first place.

Relieved, Taehyung continued, "Okay then. Great! Sorry for the short notice. Oh, and can you let Mom and Dad know too? They might be wondering."

Jungkook agreed, and as the call ended, Taehyung sighed, grateful for Jungkook's understanding.

As nighttime approached, Taehyung arrived home early in anticipation of his friends – Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin. Meanwhile, Jimin, Jungkook's best friend, was already there.

The mansion, adorned with soft lights and a comforting ambiance, awaited the arrival of shared laughter.

As Taehyung paced around, ensuring everything was in order, he heard the familiar sound of his friends' voices approaching. The door swung open, revealing the faces that had been a part of both his chaotic and serene moments.

Jin, with his warm smile, greeted Taehyung, "Tae!! After a long time, finally, you've invited us." He rolled his eyes teasingly.

Taehyung grinned, "Urgh, hyung, stoop. Now, come in."

He hugged the others as well, but Hoseok pushed Taehyung away, saying, "Move, where is our brother-in-law, huh?" as he teased.

He saw Jungkook behind, and Hoseok ran, hugging Jungkook as if he saw his little brother. Hoseok touched Jungkook's cheeks, saying, "Omg, finally, I've met you, Jungkookie! Woah, why are you so cute!!!"

Hoseok said with his beautiful sunshine smile. Jungkook started to blush, and they got along. Jungkook laughed for the first time in a long time.

Taehyung noticed that his heart itched, seeing Jungkook laughing for the first time after that day. Anyway, in another way, there were two people whose eyes were stuck. Who? Well, who might be others than Yoongi and Jimin? Yes, they were completely lost in each other's eyes.

Jungkook noticed it, fakely coughing, "Ahem, ahem."

Jimin came back to earth. Jungkook teased Jimin with his eyes. He thought he'll tease Jimin more later. All of them went along together, laughing and eating.

Meanwhile, Taehyung's eyes didn't leave Jungkook, observing everything Jungkook was doing.  

As the lively gathering unfolded, the presence of Taehyung's parents, Suzume and Jaehyun, added a layer of warmth to the atmosphere. Suzume, with her infectious laughter, blended seamlessly with the cheerful banter of Taehyung's friends. Jaehyun, the epitome of hospitality, ensured everyone felt at home.