CHAPTER 26

Hello dear readers I hope y'all doing good I'm back with another chapter I hope y'all enjoy so let's goo and don't forget read it slowly also grab a pillow in case happy reading📖✨
————————————

As morning came, Jungkook was accustomed to waking up with the sunrise, a routine reminiscent of his life before. However, as he opened his eyes, he released the absence of someone scolding him for sleeping too much.

His mom, Soemin, entered with breakfast in hand while he was still in bed. Surprised to see Jungkook waking up early, she exclaimed, 'Aww, how come my son is up so early?'

Jungkook whined, 'Yrgh, stop, I just woke up.'

Soemin smiled and said, 'Okay, okay. Now, get up, freshen up, and then have breakfast, okay?'

Jungkook nodded, replying, 'Oki, Mom,' and then proceeded to freshen up.

Meanwhile, in the Kim mansion, Taehyung woke up, as usual, with a lack of restful sleep, sporting dark circles reminiscent of a sleep-deprived warrior. After freshening up, he headed towards Jungkook's room but halted, remembering he wasn't there. With a self-inflicted face slap, he redirected himself and proceeded to have breakfast, prepared by Maids. Following breakfast, he immersed himself in his office work.

As the day progressed, the sun began its descent. Jungkook enjoyed quality family time, while Taehyung struggled to complete his work. Continuously checking his phone, hoping for a call that never came, he sighed as he finished his tasks. Determined, he decided to head home, but suddenly, he stopped the car, reconsidered, and turned towards Jeon's house.

As if he were desperate to see someone, he drove until he arrived at the Jeon house. Finally there, Taehyung rang the doorbell. Jungkook's mother, Soemin, opened the door and was surprised to see her son-in-law. She smiled and welcomed Taehyung, saying, "Omg, Taehyung, my son, come in."

Taehyung apologized, saying, "Sorry, Mom, I came without informing."

She let Taehyung enter the house and responded, "Why are you saying sorry, son? It's your house. Come whenever you want. I bet you came to meet your husband, huh?" She teased him playfully.

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

Soemin continued, "Jungkook is in his room." With that, she went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for them.

Taehyung smiled and made his way to Jungkook's room. When he arrived, he noticed the door was open, and with hesitation, he entered.

The moment he entered, Jungkook wasn't in the room, but then he noticed the bathroom door was open. To his surprise and speechlessness his breath stuck for a moment, he saw Jungkook emerging, with wet hair, wearing short pants, and only a towel wrapped around his upper body.

Jungkook wasn't aware of Taehyung's presence in his room. Taehyung was observing him intently as Jungkook stood in front of his mirror, drying his hair with towels. The moment Jungkook removed the towel from his head and looked at the mirror, he saw Taehyung behind him. Jungkook's eyes widened in shock before he could scream. Taehyung swiftly moved behind him, placing his hand over Jungkook's mouth and shushing him.

Jungkook's ears turned red at the unexpected presence of Taehyung behind him. He could feel Taehyung's proximity, and through the mirror, he saw Taehyung whispering in his ear with a deep voice, "Shushhh, Mom will hear you if you scream like that, baby. And why try to scream? When it's none other than your husband doll, huh?" Taehyung's hands still covered Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook retaliated by biting Taehyung's hand, prompting Taehyung to remove it with a hiss. Jungkook quickly grabbed a shirt from the bed, and put it on. Taehyung chuckled at the frustrated sight of Jungkook.