Past opened - 12

It was at 6 o'clock in the morning, everyone was awake, the servants were doing their work.

The morning sun bathes the landscape in a soft golden glow, casting long shadows on dew-kissed grass. Birds chirp in harmony, and a gentle breeze carries the fresh scent of blooming flowers. The world awakens with a tranquil energy, promising a new day full of possibilities.

Karishma was on her way when her eyes fell on Haseena's room. Her expression changed in a second, She saw Haseena doing her workout. She was full of sweats which made her hotter ! Karishma's eyes were stuck on her, she was facing Haseena's back, She was wearing her white spots bra and shorts. Karishma wanted to move but her legs were not allowing her, they were just allowing to enter the room. Unknowingly her legs moved towards Haseena's room, She entered and stood behind Haseena.

Karishma was gazing out, Haseena felt that someone was behind her and she turned to look. She saw Karishma who was busy gazing over her, Haseena thought to tease Karishma and Karishma came out from the Dreamland to the real world. She couldn't understand what to say and she became nervous, her face turned into red because of Haseena's continuous staring at her.

HM - Karishma kuch kaam tha ? ( Politely but with a strict voice )

KS - Ji nahi ( in nervous )

HM - To aap yaha, HAMARE room mai kya kar rahi hai ( stretched the word )

KS - Vo to... ham... ham... bass... ( She became more nervous )

Haseena looked at Karishma who was trying to hide her face somewhere,
Karishma's voice became shallow as she continued to move backward after seeing Haseena inching closer to her until her back hit the wardrobe. She closed her eyes because of Haseena's proximity. Seeing this Haseena chuckled inside. After releasing there is no movement she opened her eyes and saw Haseena was sitting on the bed crossing her leg and both hands are on the left and right side of the bed.

HM - Kya hua Karishma ? ( Politely )

KS - Ku... Kuch nahi !!!

After saying this Karishma runs away from the room. Haseena chuckled at this act of the Karishma.

HM - Karishma bhi na ! Kitna ghabra rahi thi jab ham unke kareeb aa rahe the, mano jaise ham unhe kiss karne wale hai !!!

Saying this her smile faded away from her face

HM - Kya ham Karishma ke liye kuch feel karte hai ? Kya ye ham sahi kar rahe hai ? Priya shayad sahi kaha rahi thi ! Kya ham Karishma ko chance deke dekhe ? Par agar vapas hamara bharosa toot gya to ? Nahi, nahi Karishma aisi nahi hai... Par vo bhi to aisi nahi thi phir bhi usne hamara bharosa toda tha !!! Ya Allah kya kare !?

After breakfast everyone got busy at work. The whole day ended thinking about Karishma, Haseena was so confused about her feelings and afraid of if the same thing happens again !

Days passed, everything was going the same way. Everyone was so busy, as usual Haseena is busy in meetings and nowadays Haseena and Karishma didn't get time to talk except about work related to business. Pushpa ji was not coming for many days because her health was bad and due to this Karishma also could not talk to Pushpa ji. Now Karishma becomes more curious to know the past, Pushpa ji has created suspense for Karishma.

On a fine day, Karishma decided to wrap up all her work of the office quickly so she will be able to go to Pushpa ji's house and meet her. Everything was going according to her plan, she reached Pushpa ji's house and pressed the door bell. When no one responded she again pressed the door bell and again she did the same, She was about to make a call when she remembered that she forgot to put the phone on charge. She was about to go but stopped when she heard the sound of the door opening and turned back to the door.