Distance !!! - 14

KS - Haseenaaaaa !!!!!!! Hamne aisa kya kar diya hai ki aapne hamare sath Aisa Kiya ?!

Karishma was crying vigorously and cursing herself... She was there for almost 2 hours. Suddenly someone placed a hand on Karishma's shoulder. When she looked back with her red eyes... She was shocked by seeing the person in front of her !!!

KS - Isha dii app !!! ( Karishma's voice echoes there )

Isha bend down and cupped her face, she was hell of scared after seeing her sister like this

Isha - Kya hua Krish... Aise kyu ro rahe ho

Karishma hugged her

KS - Di ham itne bure hai kya ?... Kya ham kisi ke dosti ke layak nahi hai kya ? ( While crying )

Isha - Nahi mera baccha kisine kaha huh ! Aap to sabse ache ho ( wiped her tears with thumbs )

KS - To kyu hame sab chod kar chale jate hai... Ham acche friends deserve nahi karte kya ?

Isha - You deserve the best friend Krish, aur vo person aapko deserve nahi karta. ab dekho mai aagai hu na aapke pas... Ab kuch nahi hoga, chalo ghar

Isha consoles her and takes her in the car and they both leave for home. Karishma was constantly looking outside the window and Isha noticed.

KS - Aap to 2 months baad aane wale the na ? ( Said with a painful voice )

Isha - Ha 2 months baad aane wali thi par socha surprise dedo aur kuch misunderstanding hai vo clear karna hai, kaisa laga mera surprise by the way ( trying to cheers her mind )

KS - Surprise to aapne pehle he dediya hai hame ( while remembering Pushpa ji's words )

Isha - Vo kaise ?

KS - Kabhi fursat mai batayenge !... Are you into girls ? ( She knows the answer but she wants to listen from her beloved sister )

Isha - Ye... Ye... Kya bole... Ja rahi ho Krish ! Tumhe pata bhi hai tum kya bole rahi ho ( while wiping the sweats from her forehead and said with fumble )

Karishma chuckled

KS - Hame sab pata hai di ham kya puch rahe hai ! Aap bataiye na... ARE YOU INTO GIRLS ?

Isha - Yes... I mean no... No, no I am not into... Gir... Girls !!! ( Again fumbled badly )

KS - Are you sure ? ( While looking at her )

Isha - Yes I am absolutely sure !

KS - To aap ye bolte hua itna fumble kyu kar rahe the ? Aur itne sweat aapke forehead pe ?

Isha - Kaha fumble kar rahi hu aur ye sweats shayad medicine ke vajhase ho raha hai ( with a fake smile )

KS - Aur aap ko konse misunderstanding clear karne hai ?

Isha - Krish kya hua ? Pehale to itna kabhi swal jawab nahi kiya... Aaj achanak itne sawal ???

KS - Pehle kiya nahi kyuki, pehle kuch pata nahi tha !

Isha - pehle kuch pata nahi tha matalab ? Aur ab kya pata chala gya hai jo pehle pata nahi tha ?

KS - Bohot kuch ( in low voice ) di apartment aagya !

Isha - Hmmm

First Isha looked at Karishma with doubtfully and then she parked the car, She had a lot of doubts but she decided to remain silent after seeing Karishma's condition.

Karishma was lying on the couch in her room and looking at the ceiling with a blank face. The smile had gone from her face. The tears had dried; she was blaming herself. She wants to scream loudly, but she were keeping it all inside. She was frozen in one place, The sentence that Haseena said is going through her mind.