Something is fishy 19

The doorbell rings and the servant opens the door. Both enter inside, Haseena, Noor Malik and Santosh was
there. Haseena got shocked seeing both, she had no idea they were coming. When Noor Malik found out that Karishma and Isha are sisters, she called Isha and invited them both for dinner.

HM - Ye hai aapke guests jo aane Wale the aaj dinner pe !? ( Shockingly whispering in her mother's ear )

NM - Ha yahi hai vo dono ( with a smile )

Karishma looked at Haseena and understood the situation and both smiled weakly.

Everyone sits at the dining table and the maid served the food.

KS - Ammi abhi koi takleef nahi hai na ? ( Karishma asked )

NM - Nahi beta abhi koi takleef nahi hai aur pehale se behatar lag raha hai

Isha - Aap medicines time pe le rahi hai na ?

HM - Ammi bacchi nahi hai, vo leleti hai time pe medicines ( Haseena was trying to be not get harsh on her in front of her mother )

Isha's face falls and she becomes silent and NM noticed

NM - Isha tumne ye gajaar ka halwa khaya ?

Isha - Nahi abhi tak nahi

NM - Haseena ne banaya hai khao na Karishma tum bhi khao

Isha looked at Haseena with a smile and Haseena also smiled back at her. Karishma looked at both and she understood that it was not a simple smile which Haseena gave, she has definitely done something. Karishma sigh

Maid serves everyone and Isha happily takes a spoon and eats it but after a few seconds Isha's expressions start changing, she starts sweating profusely, her face turning red. Seeing Isha in this condition, Karishma and Haseena start laughing inside, they were enjoying the scenario. She shouts loudly for water and starts drinking it from the jug. She finished all the water. NM rubbed her back, Tears start flowing from Isha's eyes.

HM - Isha kya hua ? Tikha lag gaya kya ? par gajaar ka halwa toh mitha hota hai ! Ruko ham taste karte hai ( Haseena eats one spoon ) hame toh nahi lag raha... Ek dam perfect hai, Karishma aap dekhiye toh aap ko lag raha hai kya ( winked her eye )

Karishma also eats one spoon and looked at her shockingly

KS - Haseena itna accha halwa hamne apne pure life nahi khaya tha... Ye bilkul bhi tikha nahi hai, aapko hatho mai toh jadu hai Haseena ( she said in surprise )

Isha - Aise kaise ho sakta hai ! Mera sach mai tikha hai... Ek kaam karte hai Ammi aap khakar batayiye ( in furious )

HM - Itni si baat ko kyu itna badha rahi ho... Tum dusre bowl mai lelo na alag se aur baat ko yahi khatam karo aur niklo yaha se... ( Karishma choked on water ) I mean khao aaram se !

Firstly Isha looked at Haseena with eyes of rage looking at her silently and then smiled at her sweetly like she is planning something big

Isha - Hmm... Sahi ke rahi ho tum, baat ko yahi khatam karte hai

Dinner went very well, with some verbal fights. They had finished their dessert and it was time for leave

Isha - Ammi washroom kaha hai ?

Noor Malik tells her the direction to the washroom upstairs. She nodded her head and thanked her and followed the directions.

When she goes upstairs she intentionally enters Haseena's room. When she goes inside, she quickly starts moving things around in the room. She opens the drawer but even there she does not find the thing she was searching for. Then something comes into her head and she goes near the study table and took the photo frame which contains Haseena's family photo. When she takes out the photo from the photo frame, a different kind of evil smirk crept on her face she smiles widely.