I can't live without you - 15

Haseena goes closer to her and takes Karishma in her lap. Karishma was continuously protesting but Haseena's grab was strong. She makes her sit in the front passenger seat of the car and she sits on the driving seat. And both of them leave from there

KS - Kya badtameezi hai ye ( yelled )

Haseena placed her index finger on Karishma's lips while driving the car, Karishma felt a strong shiver down her spine and blankly looked at Haseena.

HM - Ek aur shabd nahi... Ham bolenge aur aap sunegi ( with a calm but with a little bit of a strict tone )

Karishma nodded her head and Haseena realised her action and she took her finger back.

The moon casts an eerie glow on the deserted road as the car's headlights cut through the darkness, creating fleeting shadows among the abandoned trees. The only sounds were the distant howl of the wind and the rhythmic hum of the engine, echoing through the emptiness.

HM - Karishma... Hamara matlab hai Karishma Singh ham aapse mafi magna chate hai. Ham jante hai hame aap par chilana nahi chahiye tha, hamne bohot galt kiya

Karishma inturrpt

KS - Aur vo jo aapne hame bula tha vo... Uska kya !!! Aapne to kaha tha aap hamara shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahti, to kyu aai he hamare pass ( said rudely while looking outside through the window )

HM - Ham tab gusse mai the... Hogai galti hamse, tab kuch samajh nahi raha tha aur jo zabaan pe aaya vo bol diya hamne aapko, sorry ! ( with puppy face )

Karishma looked at Haseena, she is trying hard to not melt but at last she melted at this puppy's face.

KS - Aur ye sab bolne ka piche ka vajah kya tha ?

Haseena stopped the car and lowered her head

HM - Aapko yaad hai, Hamne aapko ek din bataya tha Abbu... Abbu ka car accident hua tha ! ( with brim eyes )

KS - Ha aapne kaha tha... Par uska kya ?

HM - Unka accident hamare birthday ke din hua tha aur unke accident ki vajah ham hai... Hamare vajah se aaj Abbu hamare sath nahi hai... Srif hamare vajah se !!!

Haseena started crying, she became weak and she tights her grip on the car's handle. Karishma felt that Haseena was carrying a lot of pain and secrets in her heart. She could not see this, she kept her palm on Haseena's shoulder and Haseena looked at her. Karishma saw so much pain in her eyes...so much regret, her eyes were trying to say something. Karishma hugged her immediately and started rubbing her back, Haseena also hugged her back, she was now feeling comfortable, relieved.

After a couple of minutes they broke the hug, Karishma cupped her face and she wiped the tears with the thumb and nodded negatively... She was trying to say that, now no more tears.

KS - Aap ke vajah se kaise hua accident ?

HM - Ham 16 saal ke hone wale the... Ham apne Abbu aur ammi se bohot pyaar karte thee... Aur abb bhi karte hai. Hamare birthday ke din, raat ko Abbu ko bohot zaruri kaam aagya aur vo office ke liye nikal gaye. Abbu ko aane mai late hone wala tha... Aur hamne zid ki thi ki ham Abbu ke bina birthday celebrate nahi karenge, par hame kya pata tha ye zid ke vajhase Abbu ka accident ho jayega. Bohot late hogya tha Abbu ghar ke liye aa he rahe the speed se taki ham cake kate, hamne abbu ko call lagaya aur zid karne lage...

Tabhi car takrane ki awaz aayi, hamari dhadkan rook gayi thi vo awaz sunkar... Phir pata chala Abbu ke car ka accident ho Gaya hai aur vo ab hamare sath nahi hai ! Hame yaad hai unke akri shabd jo unhone hamse kaha "Haseena mai aa raha hu, mai jaldi tumhare pas rahunga" par vo to chale gaye... Vo hamare pas kabhi nahi aaye... Hamare sath he Aisa kyu hota hai, jise ham behinta mohobbat karte hai vo hame chodke chale jate hai !!! Kabhi to dar lagta hai ki ammi ke sath bhi kuch na ho jaye