When past meets present 17

They both moved towards the doctor's cabin for further information.

But Haseena's luck is not so good. Haseena is going to get another shock as well as Karishma. It is written in Haseena's destiny to get shock all the time.

As soon as they both entered the cabin both got stunned by seeing the surgeon. They both got frozen in their place, The surgeon was looking at Haseena blankly with no expression it's like she also got a big shock at that time. Haseena moved one step backward.

HM - ISHA !!! ( shockingly )

Isha - HASEENA !!! ( with the same expression on her face )

Yes the Cardiac surgeon is none other than Karishma's sister who cheated on Haseena, Dr. Isha Singh.

Due to happiness, Karishma had forgotten that her sister had done the surgery. Karishma was confused about what to do. She knows nothing good is going to happen now.

KS ( in her mind ) - Ham itne bewakoof kaise ho sakte hai, itne din se ham koshish kar rahe the ki Haseena aur Isha di na mile par aaj ye ho he gaya. Hey shivji kuch help kijiye, abb ham kya kare !? ( She was hell of confused )

The room was filled with deadly silence, everyone was looking at each other blankly no one knows what to say or how to start a conversation. Karishma decided to break this silence, so she cleared her throat to grab their attention.

KS - Doctor, aap kuch batane wali hai na aage ke procedure ke baare mai ( to avoid awkward silence )

Isha - Karishma tum mujhe doctor kyu bole rahi ho, mai tumhari behan hu dii bolo

It was another shock for Haseena, she looked at her with widened eyes and with unbelievable expression. Karishma closed her eyes out of fear and nervousness, she was feeling awkward and inhaled deeply to calm herself.

Haseena silently leaned towards Karishma and whispered slowly near her ear while looking at Isha

HM - Aapne kabhi bataya nahi aapki badi behan ka naam Isha hai ?

KS - Aap ne kabhi pucha he nahi... Ki ham batayenge aapko ! ( She replies while turning her head towards her )

HM - Har chiz puchane wali nahi hoti hai... Pehale toh aapne hame yeh tak nahi bataya ki aapki koi behan bhi hai, aur bol rahi hai hamne aapko kabhi pucha he nahi ! ( She glared at her and moved a little bit closer )

KS - Ab aapne kabhi pucha he nahi toh ham kya kare... Isme hamari kya galti ( she also moved a little bit closer to her )

HM - Don't act innocent, Karishma !

KS - I am not trying to act innocently because I am already innocent, Haseena !

Both realised their closeness and came to their original position while Isha was looking at them with a weird face. Karishma decided to ask first

KS - What are the upcoming procedures and how many days does she have to stay here ?

Isha - I think we should sit down first for further information ( with a smile )

They both took their respective seats

Isha - The patient will undergo intensive monitoring and treatment in a cardiac care unit, followed by a comprehensive rehabilitation program to help with recovery and reduce the risk of future heart problems. Treatment plans may also involve medications to manage symptoms, prevent blood clots, and reduce the risk of future heart attacks.

Haseena first cleared her throat and ask hesitantly

HM - So there will be no risk of future heart attack ?