Prologue

Priest - Khun Praphai Theerapanyakul, are you willing to take Khun Sky Wang as your lawfully wedded husband?

Praphai ( mind voice) - I am doing this only for my parents.

Phai's mind linked with sky who was in front of him with a business smile, the same as him.

Sky ( mind voice) - Do you think I am doing this because I like you or something? I would never like some narcissist like you.

Phai ( Mind voice) - Good. I hope you stay on your words. Because I don't like someone who is so moody and self obsessed.

Sky ( Mind voice) - Be careful you might fall in love with someone who is self obsessed.

Priest - Khun Praphai

Praphai and Sky stopped their mind link when they heard the priest called Phai's name.

Phai - Yes, I do.

Priest - Khun Sky Wang, are you willing to take Khun Praphai Phoenix Theerapanyakul as your lawfully wedded husband?

Sky smiled again and said - Yes, I do.

Priest - Good, now you may kiss each other.

Phai pulled Sky closer to him.

Sky (whispering voice) - don't even think about it.

Phai ( whispering voice) - do you think I am dying to kiss you? Never.

Phai held Sky's face in his hands and moved forward to kiss him. Sky closed his eyes in embarrassment, he never expected that he will be doing things like this with someone who doesn't give value to him. Phai kissed Sky's forehead and everyone clapped. Sky opened his eyes in shock and saw everyone was cheering them on.

 Sky opened his eyes in shock and saw everyone was cheering them on

Phai and Sky still had their business smile on their face. On the other side Sky's Pa was worried for him. Even though he was an omega he is a dominant omega who never gives in. But Kuea knew this was the first time he gave in. Only to help his own family. Kuea knew what it's like to get trapped in an arranged marriage without love. He and his best friend Diao have gone through it. Until and unless Lian and Yi realised that they made a mistake. Kuea and Diao were hurt very much.

On the other side Kinn, Vegas and Kim were worried for Sky as they knew how Pete and Porsche literally forced Phai to get married to Sky. On the other hand Pete along with Khun, Porsche and Porchay were happy that Phai got married to someone who can tame their son finally.

Sky and Phai were greeted by every guest and then finally they were done with the ceremony. They were sent to their respective room.

As soon as they entered the room, Phai removed his suit and went to the washroom while Sky removed his suit, fell on the bed and closed his eyes because of exhaustion.

Sky heard the door opening sound and moved his eyes which were still closed. Four foot steps are heard which were trying to make their way to the bed slowly.

A small smile appeared on Sky's face knowing who's footsteps are those. Those feet got on to the bed on either side of Sky. Those four little hands tried to wake up Sky but he caught them before and started tickling those two cute little bodies. Within seconds there were screams in the room with giggles

Papa..!!! Papa...!!!

Stop...!!! stop it...!!!

Papa... Papa...

Sky started tickling both the kids with his hands. Those two children's voices started giggling and made Sky wake up from his dream. Sky took a moment and a deep breath, he re-opened his eyes and looked around and found that he was not on the marriage stage instead he was in his bedroom with his two kids.

Sky - It's a dream Sky. It's all in the past.

Sky whispered to himself. But the kid's voice bought him back.

Kid 1 - Sorry to wake you up Papa.

Kid 2 - Yes Papa... We know you came home late but we woke you up.

Sky - It's okay my babies... You will be forgiven if you give me my morning kisses.

Both the kids kissed Sky's cheeks on both sides. Sky pulled both of them into his embrace and kissed their hair.

Sky - Now tell me... Why did my babies wake me up early?? Hmm???

Kid 1 - Papa... See her. She is not able to tie her hair.

Kid 2 - See Papa... Phi is pulling my hair instead of tying it.

Sky laughed at his two kids who were fighting with each other while trying to help.

Sky - Okay... Okay... Stop fighting.

[ Author's Note : This is just a random idea I got .... I hope you guys like this one as well... Now for all the readers please help me with the kids names... Most commented names will be selected....

Also I thought of using Sailom and Yiwha's names from the Wedding Plan since both of them represent Sky and Phai's characters a bit. Let me know your opinions.]